Profile for LisaB > Reviews

Content by LisaB

LisaB (Oxford)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
DENBY Everyday Dinnerware - 12 Piece Set - Stoneware - Durable - Easy To Clean (Cool Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 17 Jun. 2016
Love this colour and as I needed a change, this was perfect! I love it! Fast delivery and I highly recommend this seller - spot on!

Bosch T12 Vivy Coffee Machine - Black
Bosch T12 Vivy Coffee Machine - Black
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the machine - instructions could be better., 14 Jun. 2016
Bought one for a prezzie a friend's birthday and then decided to get myself one. Had an original tassimo back in 2006 but it was given away - not by me I may add! My favourites are the hot chocolate and the lattes. The instructions stated to flush through the machine with the cleaner disc 3 times but it wouldn't do it more than once and the instructions are pretty naff so ended up googling to figure it out - couldn't figure it out so just went with the once with the cleaner disc. This machine (once youve got the hang if it) is quick and easy to use.

GFM Poppy Flower Brooch in for Remembrance Day (PPY-74)
GFM Poppy Flower Brooch in for Remembrance Day (PPY-74)
Offered by GFM (UK) - Expedited Service Available at the Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Product is beautiful, bought two of these for stocking fillers, 30 Dec. 2015
Product is beautiful, bought two of these for stocking fillers. They look stunning on, and both have been worn since by each recipient.

My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Glamour Glow Rarity Figure
My Little Pony Cutie Mark Magic Glamour Glow Rarity Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Dec. 2015
Got this for a friends little girls birthday - been told it has gone down an absolute storm!

LEGO 41101 Friends Heartlake Grand Hotel
LEGO 41101 Friends Heartlake Grand Hotel

5.0 out of 5 stars The revolving door is great and so are all the little bits that add ..., 30 Dec. 2015
My little one asked Santa for this - We built it in an evening and it she loves it. It is now part of a Lego friends community! The revolving door is great and so are all the little bits that add charm and character - I especially loved the piano!

LEGO Friends 8-Plug Storage Brick (Purple)
LEGO Friends 8-Plug Storage Brick (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT STORAGE, 30 Dec. 2015
These are fantastic! We have a small collection of these to keep Lego tidy, they are stackable so they do not take up too much floor space.

KingWinX 4M Rhythmic Ribbon, Colorful
KingWinX 4M Rhythmic Ribbon, Colorful
Offered by MokenEye-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars MASSIVE HIT!, 30 Dec. 2015
My little one uses one of these in her ballet class so I bought one so she could practice - it is a massive hit! She liked it so much we picked one up for her best friend too.

The Fashion Fairies: 120: Miranda the Beauty Fairy (Rainbow Magic)
The Fashion Fairies: 120: Miranda the Beauty Fairy (Rainbow Magic)
by Daisy Meadows

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 2 Dec. 2015
Had to buy this as it has the same name as my little one! This range of books are brilliant and I would recommend any of them especially if your little ones are interested in fairies! My daughter actually believes Jack Frost is exactly how the books portray him! Highly recommend these books.

Speedo Girls' Monogram Legsuit Swimsuit - Black/Ecstatic, 24"
Speedo Girls' Monogram Legsuit Swimsuit - Black/Ecstatic, 24"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swimsuit!, 2 Dec. 2015
This is a good quality swimsuit that is a great fit. I was a bit unsure of the pattern down each side as it seems rubberised but to be honest, it hasn't caused a problem. My little one couldn't wait to use it for her swimming lessons and even though it has only been used for one week, it seems to have washed extremely well. I will buy another one of these in the next size.

Nenuco Cradle Sleep with Me Doll
Nenuco Cradle Sleep with Me Doll

4.0 out of 5 stars The crib would be better suited to fit between a divan and mattress due ..., 28 July 2015
Got this for Xmas for my 5 year old who absolutely loves it! The crib would be better suited to fit between a divan and mattress due to the way the legs are it is awkward to fit any other bed type. The crib was easy to put together but does have a tendency to tip over so I found leaning it against my LO's wardrobe or toy box helped.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8