Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "mohammed-khaled"

Page: 1 | 2
The Cultural Gaffes Pocketbook (Sales & Marketing)
The Cultural Gaffes Pocketbook (Sales & Marketing)
by Angelena Boden

1.0 out of 5 stars full of stereotypes, 26 Aug 2014
This book is full of ridiculous stereotypes. It does not provide a guide on how to avoid offence, which it intends to do. Rather, every bit of it is likely to cause offence. Do not read it.

The Cold Pools
The Cold Pools

4.0 out of 5 stars I did like it., 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Cold Pools (Kindle Edition)
I'm not really a science fiction reader but this little book has made me think thst I will read more science fiction. A moving story set in a very bleak future. I did like it.

Read All About It: My Year Of Falling In Love With Literature
Read All About It: My Year Of Falling In Love With Literature

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug 2014
Excellent. Funny. Very essy to read. I may now embark on a similar mission.

Children's Book: "GO TO SLEEP LITTLE MONSTER!" A Going To Sleep Picture Book (Bedtime Stories Picture Book Collections for ages 2-8) FREE VIDEO BOOK INCLUDED ... Bedtime Series for Beginner Readers" 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars good little story, 4 May 2014
Good book. My 11 month old really enjoyed listening to me reading it. I think Kally Mayer is very good.

My Grandpa is NOT Grumpy!: (Children's EBook) Funny Rhyming Picture Book for Beginner Readers (ages 2-8) ("Early Readers Picture Books")

5.0 out of 5 stars My children liked it., 26 April 2014
My 11 month old daughter enjoyed listening to the story, and so did my sons who are 5 and 4 years old.

Confessions of a New York Taxi Driver (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a New York Taxi Driver (The Confessions Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars taxi drivers know everything., 7 Feb 2014
Very funny and rather informative. Taxi drivers really do know everything!!! Thrre is quite a bit of psychology and sociology thst can be learned from this book.

In Stitches: The Highs and Lows of Life as an AandE Doctor
In Stitches: The Highs and Lows of Life as an AandE Doctor

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 30 Nov 2013
Very funny and very informative. Target culture exposed well. I will be reading it again. I recommend the book for reading anywhere and at anytime.

Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
by Benjamin Daniels

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, informative and brilliant, 27 Nov 2013
Just a very funny book. Very informative. I learnt a lot about thr world of GPs, the nhs and about people needing doctors when not ill. A must read.

Heavenly Ornaments [Bahishti Zewar] South African Print
Heavenly Ornaments [Bahishti Zewar] South African Print
by Shaykh Ashraf Ali Thanwi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent translation for and excellent book, 29 May 2012
This book is a book on Hanafi Fiqh. It should be in every Muslim's home who follows this school of thought. The book covers every area that a Muslim will need from the rules of purification, prayer,fasting, hajj, zakat, to marriage and divorce, rules relating to death and funerals and so forth.Moulana Ashraf Ali Thanvi who wrote the original was a legendary scholar. This translation by Molana Mahomedy is the best I've come across. It is in good English and very easy to follow and understand.the footnotes are very useful. Other translations of this book are quite poor because non-English speakers have translated them. this one is without fault.

The Crucifix Killer
The Crucifix Killer
by Chris Carter

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down by dialogue and lack of reality, 30 Jan 2012
This review is from: The Crucifix Killer (Paperback)
If you don't mind really poor dialogue and don't care that one of the murders doesn't actually get solved, then it is worth reading. The murders are pretty unrealistic and when any character talks in the book, they have to come out with something sarcastic for which there is absolutely no need. I thought I was reading a first novel by an amateur. The plot was okay at times but I think a poor book overall.

Page: 1 | 2