Profile for SH > Reviews

Content by SH

SH "shazzz1"

Pet Dog Cat Puppy Carrier Bag Mesh Travel Backpack with Portable Outdoor, Convenient & Safe (29 x 51 x 27cm)
Offered by IfreeMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 Mar. 2016
A nice looking bag and my cat enjoys being taken out. Comfortable to wear.

Whipping Up A Storm
Whipping Up A Storm
by Natalie Rowe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 May 2015
This review is from: Whipping Up A Storm (Paperback)
A very interesting read to see what goes on in other parts of society, not just the bits about George Osbourne! Also it is very easy to read and I couldn't wait to find out what was next!

Hades Moon: Pluto in Aspect to the Moon
Hades Moon: Pluto in Aspect to the Moon
by Judy H. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 Mar. 2013
Invaluable information which has enabled me to have greater understanding of my life. I highlynrecommend this book. An enjoyable read too.

Sara, Book 1: Sara Learns The Secret About The Law Of Attraction: Bk. 1
Sara, Book 1: Sara Learns The Secret About The Law Of Attraction: Bk. 1
by Esther Hicks

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 14 Jan. 2013
I am an adult, but I found that the way the book is written meant I was able to understand concepts that I hadn't understood before.

Chiron: Rainbow Bridge Between the Inner and Outer Planets (Llewellyn's Modern Astrology Library)
by Barbara Hand Clow

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 14 Jan. 2013
Such a lot of fascinating and useful information. Beautifully written. I definitely recommend this book for anyone interested in astrology.

Maitreya Speaks Volume I
Maitreya Speaks Volume I

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this book., 11 Nov. 2012
Channelled Information that penetrates straight to the truth and gives you tools to help with your daily life. It's good for reading in one go though I like dipping into chapters as I feel.

Some Silent Hero
Some Silent Hero
by Stephanie Clare Brookes

4.0 out of 5 stars Some Silent Hero by Stephanie Brookes, 5 April 2005
This review is from: Some Silent Hero (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book and fell completely in love with David! Not only is it a nice easy read but you learn something, which I totally didn't expect. Spiritualism is introduced in such a way that it is not frightening and leaves you wanting to find out more. It left me feeling positive about life. I highly recommend this book!