Profile for P J HEWING > Reviews

P J HEWING

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Yellow Book 2014, The: The National Gardens Scheme
Yellow Book 2014, The: The National Gardens Scheme
by The National Gardens Scheme (NGS)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 23 May 2014
Excellent, the only source of all the garden s open to the public. An ideal way to spend summer afternoons.

Missing You
Missing You
Price: 0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Louise Douglas does it again, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Missing You (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this like her previous novel - true to life characters and sensitively treated - she is a good writer and this is a good novel

The French House
The French House
Price: 0.59

3.0 out of 5 stars This is quite good, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: The French House (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this novel although it was a little unbelievable in parts but a good yarn even so. Not sure I could recognise the France or the French as described

The Love of My Life
The Love of My Life
Price: 0.95

4.0 out of 5 stars A great first novel, 24 Dec 2013
I did enjoy this all the twists and turns and the characterisations were very well formed. I look forward to reading her next novel

Watch Over Me
Watch Over Me
Price: 0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Watch Over Me (Kindle Edition)
Lovely characterisations and a touching storyline - I didn't want it to end - shame I couldn't find anything else she wrote
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2013 11:06 AM GMT

DIGIFLEX Flexible LED Reading Light Lamp for Amazon Kindle
DIGIFLEX Flexible LED Reading Light Lamp for Amazon Kindle
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good light but failed after a year, 24 Dec 2013
This was a great light with two settings of brightness but the batteries (AA) didn't last very long and finally I gave up on it when one of the bulbs failed.

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting so much more, 24 Dec 2013
When I read a book I want to be transported into other peoples lives, which this did, but I don't want to be depressed and I was. I didn't cry for these people either (which maybe I was supposed to). I was disappointed as I loved the Cuckoo's Calling.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park
Price: 0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite Light, 24 Dec 2013
Once again I bought this because I had enjoyed other Hilary Boyd books - this was quite different because it dealt with an older generations family issues and perhaps, for me, not quite as believable as her other novels.

Mighty Bright MiniFlex Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Graphite)
Mighty Bright MiniFlex Clip-On Reading Light for Kindle (Graphite)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Light, 24 Dec 2013
I bought this because the original light I bought failed and this works well. Only two slight design problems - I have a cover on my kindle which makes it a bit thicker and it's tough to fix it onto the edge - also it is a bit unstable on a table you have to get the light in exactly the right position otherwise it tips over.

When You Walked Back into My Life
When You Walked Back into My Life
Price: 2.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this one, 24 Dec 2013
This was a good storyline and the characters were quite strong and it finished the way it needed to - a good read

Page: 1 | 2 | 3