Profile for EllieH > Reviews

Content by EllieH

EllieH (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Sterling Silver Made with Swarovski Crystals Purple Blue Heart Pendant NECKLACE Earrings Jewellery Set
Offered by Royal Crystals Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Jun. 2014
I love these and wear them as often as I can. They are prettier than in the photo. I sometimes struggle to get the earrings in, but that may be me.

HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer
HP Envy 4500 e-All-In-One Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Envy, 11 Jun. 2014
It's a great printer, love the fact it prints on both sides. It's easy to use, although I got my son to set up. I like being able to print from my iPad and phone.

Negatives... I'd had it for a week and the ink is low already; I have printed quite a few things out, but I thought it'd last longer. Sometimes I have to switch the machine on in order to print from my iPad. It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be (it says it's a compact one).

It looks like there's more negatives than positives, but I don't think there is really. I'm pleased with it and would recommend it.

The Last Conquest (The Conquest Chronicles Book 1)
The Last Conquest (The Conquest Chronicles Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars lots of splinter tales could come from this book, 7 Jun. 2014
Very enjoyable read, the characters were well built up and you could connect with them all. A few twists but most of them were fairly obvious, looking at the age that it was set in I'm guessing that obviousness in the way people dealt with each other was somewhat overlooked until the dirty deed came to light.
A few spelling and grammatical errors didn't really detract from the book if you can read ahead and figure out what the author was supposed to write. All in all a great and very much untold tale of 1066

Grass Fed Hormone Free Whey Protein Concentrate Powder 420g Unflavoured - PINK SUN Everyday Whey
Offered by PINK SUN Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 May 2014
I have bought this in the first instance as I have fibromyalgia and it had been recommended for this (high protein, low carb/ wheat free diet). I wasn't sure it's helped as I'm having a flare, but the flare isn't as bad as the previous ones I've had.
I really like it mixed with milk, but even better, I have it mixed with milk, natural yoghurt, berries/bananas/etc, oats (technically not wheat free) and maple syrup, honey or vanilla. Scrummy!

Purple Awareness Wristband
Purple Awareness Wristband
Offered by KinokiGardens

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Purple Awareness Wristband
Got to say I'm disappointed as I thought I was getting 3 bands, as in the photo, but it seems you only get one. I've checked the description and it does not say 3, but it also doesn't state you only get one. As it's fibro awareness day on Monday there's no way I can order more or send them back and order from elsewhere. Not a happy bunny!

MGD, 'Weave Tear Drop', Silver Tone Earring, Silver Tone Drop / Dangle Earring, Beautiful Handmade Fashion Jewellery for Women, Teens and Girls., JF-0007E

5.0 out of 5 stars Earrings, 30 April 2014
I love these dainty little earrings. They are smaller than they appear in the photo, but it also doesn't do them justice. Lots of people have commented on them.

TRIXES Elastic Thumb / Wrist Splint Supports / Sport Gloves
TRIXES Elastic Thumb / Wrist Splint Supports / Sport Gloves
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars Splints, 30 April 2014
I was surprised to find two splints in the pack, handy when you're always loosing things. The splint is well made and washable, great as my hand got sweaty in it. Unfortunately the splint was too big for my thumb and so didn't really 'splint' it, would possibly fit better on a man. I think it did support my wrist, although I didn't buy it for that reason.

Bluesky Gel Polish, Pink Bikini 10 ml
Bluesky Gel Polish, Pink Bikini 10 ml
Offered by Deal Pot Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Bikini, 16 April 2014
I love this shade! The polish is good quality at a fraction of the cost of other gels. Need to use two coats, but that's usual with most polishes gel or otherwise.

Bluesky Nail Polish UV Soak off gel NEW "A" Range A01 10 ml
Bluesky Nail Polish UV Soak off gel NEW "A" Range A01 10 ml
Offered by bbbeautylounge

3.0 out of 5 stars It's very neon, 16 April 2014
I know the colour says neon, but I thought it would be as it is in the photograph, it isn't, it is a serious neon orange. But that's my fault I guess. I can't fault the actual polish.

Boy Writers: Reclaiming Their Voices
Boy Writers: Reclaiming Their Voices

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys' Writing, 16 April 2014
I can't praise this book enough. Boys' Writing has been a concern for as long as I've been teaching and it seems like it's an issue worldwide. The book is an easy read (I read it within 4 hours) with lots of practical ideas that can be used here in the UK. I have been inspired by Ralph to try out a boys only writing club and maybe I've finally found a topic for my research project.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11