Profile for EllieH > Reviews

Content by EllieH

EllieH (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Yoda Fan Inspired Funny Novelty Tea Coffee Gift Mug  -  MugsnKisses Range  -  Mother's Day, Birthday, Christmas Office Tea Coffee Gift Mug
Yoda Fan Inspired Funny Novelty Tea Coffee Gift Mug - MugsnKisses Range - Mother's Day, Birthday, Christmas Office Tea Coffee Gift Mug
Offered by Treat Republic

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 8 Jan. 2012
This is just a standard mug, not china or anything of any quality, with a Star Wars quote on it and is not really worth the money I paid for it. Rather disappointed, although my husband loves it.

Barcraft Acrylic Cocktail Shaker, 700ml
Barcraft Acrylic Cocktail Shaker, 700ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jan. 2012
I wanted a cocktail shaker that wasn't dear because I didn't know if it would be used. This product is great. The plastic is good quality, with no sharp edges. I'm not sure how long it will last, but as it isn't used frequently it will probably last my lifetime.

Official Star Wars Classic Calendar 2012
Official Star Wars Classic Calendar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great from Star Wars fans, 8 Jan. 2012
My husband loves this. It has official photos and is good quality. I would recommend this calendar for any Star Wars fan.

Shades of Purple Shoe Boot Hand Bag Leather polish cream
Shades of Purple Shoe Boot Hand Bag Leather polish cream
Offered by TZ Laces ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 8 Jan. 2012
When I was a child it was so easy to buy different coloured shoe polish, not anymore! This is a cream rather than polish but it's great for polishing shoes and covering scratches. There are lots if different shades which is great but difficult to match online. But I am very pleased with this product.

Lavender Culinary Essence
Lavender Culinary Essence

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jan. 2012
This is just what I wanted for flavouring buttercream and cupcakes. Only fault is that the photo shows two bottles and you only get one, so it's a little expensive.

Groovy Uk Star Wars Darth Vader Bathrobe With Helmet Symbol
Groovy Uk Star Wars Darth Vader Bathrobe With Helmet Symbol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Jan. 2012
Bought this for my Star Wars obsessed husband. I am very impressed with it. The fabric is thick, but soft and has washed well. It is slightly shorter than I thought it would be, but not too short. Great product.

Large Pet Dog Hi Viz Flourescent Safety Vest Coat Jacket
Large Pet Dog Hi Viz Flourescent Safety Vest Coat Jacket
Offered by Accessories In Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 8 Jan. 2012
Bought this because I have a black dog and she is impossible to see when taking her for a walk on winter evenings. It works fine. Her previously one, which she's out grown, was much more expensive and this one is just as good, after all after the first time on it is muddy. Would recommend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Rather large, 8 Jan. 2012
Bought this for my husband, who's Star Wars mad. The fabric is good quality and has washed well. The only problem is that it is very big, wished I'd bought a smaller size.

Living Aids MO1099 Multi Position Table with Drawer
Living Aids MO1099 Multi Position Table with Drawer
Offered by Lifeswonderful - Comfort Mobility Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 8 Jan. 2012
This product is made from solid wood and, on the whole, is very sturdy. My only problem is that the drawer keeps falling out, even wriggling in bed opens it, and I had to remove splinters from the base of it. I feel I have got what I paid for (there are more expensive ones). Overall I am happy with this product.

Queens Powder Blue Flowers Mug, Fine Bone China
Queens Powder Blue Flowers Mug, Fine Bone China

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 14 Dec. 2011
This is a pretty china mug. Bought for my gran, who prefers to drink out of china, and she loves it. Larger than a cup but not as big as a usual mug. Very pretty. Came well wrapped.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11