Profile for Mrs. J. M. Hall > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
GTECH HT05 Cordless Hedge Trimmer 14.4v Lithium Ion Battery
GTECH HT05 Cordless Hedge Trimmer 14.4v Lithium Ion Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Dec. 2014
Just what I needed for light trims. I am disabled but can manage it with ease.

Spirograph Design Set W/Tin-
Spirograph Design Set W/Tin-
Offered by Toy Haven UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly small but quality good. Wouldn't consider it suitable for children younger than ..., 13 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Spirograph Design Set W/Tin- (Toy)
Disappointingly small but quality good. Wouldn't consider it suitable for children younger than 8/9.

My iPod touch (covers iPod touch 4th and 5th generation running iOS 6) (4th Edition) (My...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and good choice of, 17 Sept. 2014
Well made and good choice of colours

Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)
Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sept. 2014
Comments as before.

Be Careful What You Wish For (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 4)
Be Careful What You Wish For (The Clifton Chronicles series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am fairly new to Jeffrey Archer's style of writing but find it very easy and relaxing to read, 11 Sept. 2014
I took the Clifton Chronicles on holiday with me and couldn't put them down. I am fairly new to Jeffrey Archer's style of writing but find it very easy and relaxing to read.

Rieker Womens L1761 27 Havanna/Testadimo Casual Shoes - 7.5 Uk
Rieker Womens L1761 27 Havanna/Testadimo Casual Shoes - 7.5 Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Rieker Casual Shoes, 11 Sept. 2014
Excellent shoes - this is my second pair. They are extremely comfolrtable and I am able to get into a half size smaller in this make. I had to change my original size from the size ordered and found the suppliers to be extremely helpful and dealt with my query very promptly. Speedy delivery.

Sony XDR-X200 8 Pin Lightning ConnectorWireless Speaker with iPod/iPhone Dock and Bluetooth

4.0 out of 5 stars Docking station, 3 May 2014
I purchased this item as a gift for my son-in-law. He seems delighted with it and it certainly has good volume!!

Russell Hobbs 18117 4 Slice Deluxe Toaster Modern Classic Design
Russell Hobbs 18117 4 Slice Deluxe Toaster Modern Classic Design

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 slice toaster, 3 May 2014
Having researched all 4 slice toasters I came to the conclusion that none of them are terribly good. However, this is more than adequate for my purpose and is versatile and toasts four items satisfactorily. Appearance is good.

Black & Decker Pivot Dustbuster Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - 18 Volt
Black & Decker Pivot Dustbuster Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - 18 Volt

4.0 out of 5 stars Handheld hoover, 3 May 2014
Just what I wanted. I am unable, at present, to use the main hoover myself but this handheld model enables me to keep tidy without bothering anyone else. I use it on a daily basis and have found it very useful for the car. It has more powerful suction than I expected. It would be nice if the battery lasted just a little longer but this hasn't been a major problem so far.

Crappily Ever After
Crappily Ever After

4.0 out of 5 stars Holiday read., 21 Mar. 2014
Lighthearted and easy read which I always prefer when on holiday. This is the first time I have read a book by this author but would consider doing so again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4