Profile for Superkunde > Reviews

Superkunde (Schweiz)

The Big Bang Theory - Complete Season 1-5 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
The Big Bang Theory - Complete Season 1-5 [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki

3.0 out of 5 stars What's with those annoying beepers during the gag reels?, 16 Dec. 2012
This sitcom would deserve 5 stars but I have to subtract two because of the annoying beeps dunging the gag reels. Why the he.. did they do that? I never had that before.

This is a rated age 15 sitcom and in the US even released as NR, aren't we old enough to hear the F-, S- and D- words? This is ridiculous!

Hook [Blu-ray] [1991] [Region Free]
Hook [Blu-ray] [1991] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Robin Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars No Bonus!, 15 July 2012
Great movie but no bonus features at all!
The DVD had a lot of bonuses - not excusable!

I probalby had it sent back but I saw it only after opening it.

Speak Now World Tour [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Speak Now World Tour [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Taylor Swift

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning! VHS Quality!, 22 Jun. 2012
I'm not writing a lot about Taylor, because someone who buys a concert blu ray usually likes the star a lot. And I do: Taylor is my current favoritre singer! All songs are great.

The review is about the awful blu ray. The picture quality is not more than VHS standard. It's totally noisy at the darker parts of the pictures (and usually at a concert, there's a lot dark). The video is NTSC (marked on the back).
It's filmed in 2011, so filming in 1080p should normally be no problem. I never saw a BD which is not in 1080p - except this one.

If you want to see this concert - buy the DVD. The BD is a waste of money. I'm wondering how many space is used on the BD. I doubt, it's more than 1 GB.

Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World (Blu-ray 3D)
Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World (Blu-ray 3D)
Dvd ~ Jessica Alba
Offered by Leisurezone

4.0 out of 5 stars good movie, poor 3D Effects. 2D included!, 7 Jun. 2012
Since I don't have any 3D equipment (yet), I was wondering if the BD would be playable on my 2D BD Player. I decided to order because it was very cheap and no separate 2D version is available. Sadly, there was no info if a 2D version will be included (normally it is).

Result: There is a 2D Version which plays in all BD players (B)! The info is only on the back of the cover. Menu and extras are 2D, too.

For the movie: great as always. "My Mom can't be a spy - she's not cool enough". Funny :-)

I only had prefered, if the spy parents this time were Alexa & Daryl. That would make more sense.

EDIT: Now I've watched it in 3D (not 4D - I'm consequently ignoring that dumb cards) and I'm major disappointed. I expected a 3D quality like Spy Kids 3D (this movie is a reference for 3D Effects!) but it was very poor 3D. Maximum one single popout. :-(

Funny People [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Funny People [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler

1.0 out of 5 stars boring movie and won't play without internet connection, 21 Sept. 2010
Once, this Movie is extremly boring. Didn't watch the whole movie and got too bored to watch till the end.
Twice, This BluRay won't play without Internet connection. With Internet switsched off, I will get to the menu, then black screen, finished. My Panasonic 35 asks me several times to switch on network connection. When I do, I get the message "Building up internet connection" at the beginning, I can view the move then.

BR is going back. Universal? No Thanks! This "Feature" was on the BR of Nanny McPhee, also. That movie is from Universal, too.