Profile for L3kka > Reviews

Content by L3kka

L3kka

Strawberry Fizzy Belts 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Strawberry Fizzy Belts 500 gram bag (1/2 kilo)
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u
Price: 2.41

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken and no response from seller, 13 Jan 2014
I ordered these for our church Christmas Fayre as I was running a sweet stall. Although these sweets are long belts, they were delivered all rolled up and squashed into a plastic bag, not flat as I expected. I have no idea of the true length of these belts as every single one was broken. I wrote to the seller in Septemebr 2013 but am yet to receive a response. Poor quality and service!!!

Cicciobello Crawl and Walk Doll
Cicciobello Crawl and Walk Doll

3.0 out of 5 stars Doll, 29 Dec 2011
My daughter was very excited to have received this doll but the excitement was very short lived when she realised it's limited functionality. She became bored with it by the end of Christmas day and hasn't played with it since. Not value for money at all.

FurReal Lulu Cuddlin' Kitten Ginger and White
FurReal Lulu Cuddlin' Kitten Ginger and White
Offered by Hot Deals 4 Less
Price: 66.36

2.0 out of 5 stars Lou lou, 29 Dec 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I should have taken more note of the reviews I read before purchasing Lou Lou. Rubbish! Very fake, awful fur that falls out, annoying mechanical noises, doesn't actually do a lot. Totally overpriced!