Profile for CC > Reviews

CC

Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt
Slendertone Women's System Abs Toning Belt
Price: 99.00

1.0 out of 5 stars COUNTERFEIT ITEMS BEING SOLD BY UK DIGITAL STORE, 28 May 2011
I have been advised by Slendertone that the item I purchased was COUNTERFEIT, I tried to contact this seller with no response (because they know its COUNTERFEIT, in my opinion), after reading the reviews they are fully aware they are selling counterfeit good and Amazon say this is the first case they have heard of which is a lie, the worrying thing is you would only know they are COUNTERFEIT by contacting the genuine manufacturer or having another genuine product to compare it too, Slendertone advised that there are health risk associated with electrical COUNTERFEIT items, which neither the seller or Amazon seem to care about, thankfully the Amazon customer care rep I spoke to did in the end advise she would forward this complaint to the resolution team, I will be taking this further and have supplied the sellers details to Slendertone as they requested. I cannot believe that if I didn't call slendertone about accessories I would of never known this product was a "knock off" and would of been continuing to put my health at risk.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2011 11:16 PM GMT