Profile for M. Dench > Reviews

160 Business Card Holder Book Booklet Wallet Pouch Organiser Folder
160 Business Card Holder Book Booklet Wallet Pouch Organiser Folder
Offered by Britwear
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, delivery was quick ..., 15 July 2014
you get what you pay for, delivery was quick no problems there, however the plastic is not sealed on all of the compartments. still handy to have

Amaryllis
Amaryllis
Price: 9.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the wait, 3 April 2012
This review is from: Amaryllis (Audio CD)
It may have been four years since the last album but it is well worth the wait. The album is brilliant from start to finish every single track is good, really good. I haven't stopped listening since it arrived!!

Ab 3.5
Ab 3.5
Price: 9.33

5.0 out of 5 stars 5.5 Stars!, 3 Nov 2011
This review is from: Ab 3.5 (Audio CD)
This is a must have for any Alter Bridge fan, I love the dvd and extra tracks. What's more I cannot wait to see them again at the end of the month.

Dead Reckoning: A True Blood Novel
Dead Reckoning: A True Blood Novel
by Charlaine Harris
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 30 Sep 2011
This book doesn't need a review if you like the series you are going to like this book. I cannot wait until the next one is out next year. Charlainne Harris cannot write them quick enough!!

In Gold Blood
In Gold Blood
Price: 10.44

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 GOLD STARS!!!, 16 Aug 2011
This review is from: In Gold Blood (Audio CD)
This album is huge I am loving it already after one day!!! So far favourite tracks are Diamond Days and Teenage Wonderland both epic and the lyrics are powerfull. I cannot wait to see them play this album live in Ocober on their tour. I think Aled's voice is something special this album is well worth every one of those stars.

Gold Blood
Gold Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge sound for new record, 20 Jun 2011
This review is from: Gold Blood (MP3 Download)
I am loving the new sound that KIGH have created. This captures the energy of what they are like as a live band but on record. This is a huge sound that is raw and very exciting for me to listen to. I really cannot wait to hear this live later this year on tour. Not to mention getting my hands on the entire album when it comes out. As a fan that has liked them from their first EP I have a huge smile on my face listening to this track.

The Best Is Yet To Come [Explicit]
The Best Is Yet To Come [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars KIGHTASTIC!!, 2 Nov 2010
I love this track a lot, it really is a good tune. This is a band that are known for being great live and the video for this track shows this off. Having said how great they are live they sound pretty amazing on CD as well. I can honestly say that I have listened to this track over and over and still it makes me smile when I put it on. So go on don't just take my word for it though spend 89p and you will be singing along in no time at all.

(sic)nesses [DVD] [2010]
(sic)nesses [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Slipknot
Price: 18.24

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For Any Slipknot Fan, 30 Sep 2010
This review is from: (sic)nesses [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Like Slipknot? Of course you do, then you should buy this DVD. Even if you were not at Download you will feel like you were. This dvd captures the live show briliantly and you can feel the energy they put into their live shows. Corey is a great frontman and you can see this througout he keeps the fans going. So just add it to your basket!

Sudden Death
Sudden Death

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 30 Sep 2010
This review is from: Sudden Death (MP3 Download)
Amazing tune, great riffs, great vocals, great chorus, even greater up loud! This is just what I have been waiting for.

Isolation
Isolation

5.0 out of 5 stars Isolation is already a classic, 29 Sep 2010
This review is from: Isolation (MP3 Download)
In my opinion I really do think that Isolation is a classic from the first time I played it. I really cannot wait to hear the rest of the album if this is anything to go by. Well worth the 69p !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3