Profile for MICHELLE LOUISE > Reviews

Content by MICHELLE LOUISE

MICHELLE LOUISE (NUNEATON, WARWICKSHIRE United Kingdom)

Dyatlov Pass
Dyatlov Pass
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Dyatlov Pass (Kindle Edition)
I read this book after seeing the film based on this true life mystery. I really enjoyed this book more! There is a good mix of fact and fiction and I finished this book in no time as we were told what happened in sequence.

A great read.

9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to a sequel!, 24 April 2014
Excellent graphics and engaging storyline. The story flow was just right to build the excitement and the length of the story was enough not to get bored. The characters were fun and the game had a good ratio of puzzles to hidden objects. I would recommend to friends and I am eagerly awaiting a sequel.

BBC Weather
BBC Weather

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent application, 11 April 2014
This review is from: BBC Weather (App)
I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to keep up to date with the weather in their region. Remarkably accurate.

Guess The Movie
Guess The Movie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent to test your movie knowledge, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Guess The Movie (App)
A great app to use when you only have a limited amount of time to play, and to see how much of a movie buff you really are.

MONOPOLY Bingo
MONOPOLY Bingo

1.0 out of 5 stars No real support, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: MONOPOLY Bingo (App)
I really enjoyed this game and although I said I wouldn´t I tried to purchase some Monopoly dollars. The first time I tried the game just cut off, I thought I would try again and it went through and the dollars did not show up. I checked my email and received confirmation from Amazon. I went back into the game about ten minutes later and a message came up saying that my account will be charged and I needed to get into contact with ea support and they will put the order through. I spent about 10 mins going into my acc in the app and found no actual way to contact ea just a game guide that gives the basics of the game and no contact details. I went to help.ea.com which was in the terms and conditions and just got basic help and no mention of Kindle Fire, even though I typed in my problem, the game and since Kindle Fire was not listed in the device part, an android tablet. I would say the game itself, although a little buggy at the start up, is quite a good twist on Monopoly and Bingo, but would suggest if you be wary of buying any of the extras. I hope this review will get back to ea and, hopefully, they will improve the way we, the customers, can get in touch with them to solve any problems we have.

Wizards Tarot
Wizards Tarot
by Corrine Kenner
Edition: Cards
Price: 19.64

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful and accurate deck, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Wizards Tarot (Cards)
This is an absolutely beautiful deck. I have used this deck to give readings to my friends and family and it is very accurate in its predictions and guidance.

It is based on a academy for witches and wizards and uses the major arcana as the teachers and the minor as different schools ie. school of cups (water), school of pentacles (earth), school of swords (air) and school of wands (fire).

A very detailed deck and the book is a pleasure to read with some information on magic, myths, astrology and crystals as well as spreads and information on the cards themselves. It also gives the key symbols on each card to help you focus when you give a reading.

I hope you will also enrol at Mandrake Academy.

Mystery Case Files Dire Grove : Collectors Edition (PC DVD)
Mystery Case Files Dire Grove : Collectors Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Jun 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have played all the MCF games and this one is the best. Dire Grove has a very involved story line and you start to get involved in the characters straight away. I believe the hidden object scences and the puzzles are evenly balanced and it is well worth getting the collectors edition, not just for the strategy guide if you get stuck, but because of all the great extras. The best MCF by far and I also hope they will bring out another game similar to this.

Finger Strings: A Book of Cat's Cradles and String Figures
Finger Strings: A Book of Cat's Cradles and String Figures
by Ann Swain
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Nov 2010
This is a brilliant book for children and to bring back fun memories of childhood in the playground. I bought this for a friends daughter and couldn't help but having a go myself. As Myriam Namolaru said it covers all string figures you can remember and other many people have probably never seen before from countries all round the world. It includes to pieces of long, strong string and as well as showing string figures for one person it also has a chapter on partner games. I believe this book is well worth the cost and am sure that it will keep my friends daughter well entertained.

A Practical Guide to Runes
A Practical Guide to Runes
by Simon Lilly

5.0 out of 5 stars A FUN GUIDE TO RUNES, 4 Jan 2003
If you would like a fun, informative guide to runic symbols this is the book for you. It gives you all the information you need to understand how to cast the runes for yourself. It gives you some historical background which I found very interesting and the author writes this guide in such a way it feels as though he is truly speaking to YOU and not just writing a book to sell and earn some more money. The pictures in this book are a real delight. They give a good impression of how the runes can relate to every day objects. Overall this book is definetly worth the money.

The Getaway (PS2)
The Getaway (PS2)
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 7.15

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY, 4 Jan 2003
This review is from: The Getaway (PS2) (Video Game)
Nearly all of the PS2 magazines I have seen have rated this game quite highly,but I don't see what is so good about it. I bought the game the day it came out and took it back the followig day. I found everything about it annoying. The colours are totally dull, your can't skip the missions scenes like in GTA3 and GTA Vice City, the characters move really slowly and never seem to do anything you want them to do eg. shot the person you want to shot. My advice to you if you want a really good gangster game is to get GTA Vice City. Its far more enjoyable.