Profile for Sarah29London > Reviews

Content by Sarah29London

Sarah29London "sarahtompkin"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Anjum's Eat Right for Your Body Type: the super-healthy diet inspired by Ayurveda
by Anjum Anand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Jun 2013
I love this book, I have tried two recipes and they were both delicious. Everything Anjum explains makes since and since I bought the book I have noticed that Ayurveda has been spoken about more and more lately, so it must do something right!

Balance Snake Venom Face Scrub 75ml
Balance Snake Venom Face Scrub 75ml
Price: 2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Jun 2013
This is a great face scrub, smells nice and does the job. It smooths the skin but isn't too harsh. The only reason I am giving it four stars is that it is quite hard to get the right amount out of the tube - loads tends to come out when you try to only use a small amount so be warned!

Balance Snake Venom Face Mask 75ml
Balance Snake Venom Face Mask 75ml
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes my skin so soft, 26 Jun 2013
For the price I think that this product is excellent. It smells nice (like oranges) and it is easy to use. Once I had rinsed it off my skin felt really smooth and used in conjunction with the scrub in this range it does a great job of freshening up your face. Try it!

Homescapes 200 Thread Count Ultrasoft - Plain Pink Oxford Pillowcase 100% Egyptian Cotton Percale, Anti Dust mite
Offered by HOMESCAPES
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 May 2013
I really like these - they are a good quality and wash well. Need a bit of ironing but not too much. They look nice on the bed.

Saucy Hen Night Headwear | Red Devil Horns with Veil
Saucy Hen Night Headwear | Red Devil Horns with Veil
Offered by Magic Fancy Dress
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 29 May 2013
A fun accessory at a hen party - looked nice on the bride to be and made people smile. Could be a bit small for someone with a big head though (like me, so lucky it wasn't for me!!)

Pink Flashing Fluffy Hen Night L Plate
Pink Flashing Fluffy Hen Night L Plate
Offered by No1 Gadget Store - FREE UK Delivery
Price: 3.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 29 May 2013
This arrived on time and did what it said on the tin - good for one night but slightly too heavy to pin on to a sash (would have made a hole in clothing).

Bodum Chambord 3 Cup Coffee Maker - 0.35 L
Bodum Chambord 3 Cup Coffee Maker - 0.35 L
Price: 31.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Present, 29 May 2013
Came quickly but as this was a gift I cannot comment on the quality of the product. The box was of a good quality though so I feel confident it was ok.

Morphy Richards Accents 48703 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Black
Morphy Richards Accents 48703 Sear and Stew Slow Cooker - Black
Price: 24.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 April 2013
Absolutely no complaints - great price, easy to use, easy to clean. Get one and start experimenting with slow cooking! I would also recommend getting a slow cooker recipe book too.

Star Wars Yoda Desk Protector
Star Wars Yoda Desk Protector
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 12 April 2013
My boyfriend is a big Star Wars fan and he has this guarding his x-box. The noise is a bit annoying after a while but I just ask him to turn it off. He loves it though!

Love Is...In The Air
Love Is...In The Air
by Kim Casali
Price: 2.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Love Is...In The Air (Hardcover)
Such a cute little book, I love it. It is smaller than I thought it would be but the perfect gift for the one you love.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4