Profile for Tim Betts > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Minnie Mouse Wheeled Bag / Trolley Bag
Minnie Mouse Wheeled Bag / Trolley Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 27 Oct. 2014
Bought for my 4 year old to take on a trip to Ireland. It does exactly what its designed for, it kept her amused trailing it around the airport and onto the plane. Its a toy after all and not supposed to be as rugged as top of the line adult luggage. Its a decent size and she kept her coat and a few toys in there. Well worth the money I would say.

Quadrophenia (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [1979]
Quadrophenia (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [1979]
Dvd ~ Phil Daniels
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as remembered..., 21 Mar. 2014
I read various reviews about the different DVD versions of the film, but I thought I'd buy this as I had not seen it for years and I used to ride a scooter in the early 80's. The film was just as I remembered it.

Elvis [DVD]
Elvis [DVD]
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Elvis [DVD] (DVD)
Does as expected, works perfectly in my DVD player. Well worth the money. I'm hardly an expert on these DVD's but this one is perfect for the job in my opinion.

BBB Fuel Tank XL Water Bottle Holder
BBB Fuel Tank XL Water Bottle Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my fuel bottle on motorbike, 21 Mar. 2014
I bought a 1 litre metal fuel bottle for my Harley and used this bracket to strap it to the frame downtube. Works a treat!

Hannspree SN1AT7 10.1-inch Tablet (Black/Silver) - (ARM Cortex A5 1GHz, 1GB RAM, 16GB Memory, WLAN, BT, 2x Camera, Integrated Graphics, Android 4.1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 6 Jan. 2014
Had this for 3 days now, so still early days, but so far I'm quite happy with it. Its robust enough. The screen is very clear and the sound is also very good. We bought it for surfing the net when our old laptop finally died. And its perfect for that. The touch screen can be a bit of a pain when using your finger, but that is the same with most touch devices, should use a stylus I guess! Internet runs fast and the display really is good. I'm glad I went for this 10.1" screen rather than the 7" tablets that are out there. The screen display is not that much smaller than our old laptop. The battery life is supposed to be 6 hours but that's when streaming video apparently. I've used it for 3 or 4 hours and still had well over half the battery remaining. The only moan I have is that Virgin don't support this tablet for TVanywhere, but that is down to Virgin and not the tablet's fault. Overall I would definitely recommend this Tablet if you want to sit in front of the TV and surf the net. Having looked around this was about £40 cheaper and cheaper than the 7" Hudl so I'm happy!

Sylvanian Families Friesian Cow  Family
Sylvanian Families Friesian Cow Family
Offered by KALEIDOSCOPE TOYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 29 Nov. 2013
For Daughters xmas present. A lot cheaper on here than the high street. I'm sure they will go down well at Christmas.

Volkswagen Chrome polished keyring.
Volkswagen Chrome polished keyring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 29 Nov. 2013
For what it cost, I don't think it can be faulted. It looks a lot more expensive than the one pound something it cost including the postage. A very nice keyring and a total bargain.

LeapFrog LeapPad2 Recharger Pack
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Recharger Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 31 Oct. 2013
I notice that the current leapads come with rechargeable battery packs, I must have missed the boat by a few months.. THis pack is well worth it as regular batteries dont last that long in the leappad2, maybe just over a week of heavy usage. With this pack it could not be easier. Once they are in the leappad they never need to be removed. Just plug into the charger and thats it! Very good product, just a shame I had to buy it on top of the cost of the leappad2.

Harley Davidson Scout Boots brown EU43
Harley Davidson Scout Boots brown EU43
Offered by SHOETIXX

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 31 Oct. 2013
This is the 2nd pair of these I've bought. I've also got the black pair. The sizing is generous so I would order a size down. I usually wear a 10 but tried these on in the HD dealer and needed a 9. So I ordered both in size 9 and both are very comfy and fit perfect. Very easy to get on and off due to the side zip. These brown ones weather nicely and I wear them down the pub with my jeans. 100% happy with them and would recommend them to anyone who wants some boots that you can wear on the bike or down the pub, or even just down the pub!

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (DVD)
timeless classic, my 3 year old loves it. She is quite happy to sit in front of the TV for an hour or two and watch this old classic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3