Profile for Mr. T. Betts > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gelert Kayak Bag - Black, Large
Gelert Kayak Bag - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gelert Kayak Bag (Sports)
Not the largest of bags, but the size is clearly marked on it. Just the right size for a day trip to keep your spare hoodie etc.. dry.

Harley Davidson SCOUT Mens Black Leather Boot HARNESS Biker Short Boots ORIGINAL (Mens UK 9 / EU 43)

5.0 out of 5 stars One Size down!, 18 Sep 2013
Excellent boots, just what I needed for wearing with jeans. You deffinately need to order one size down though. I had tried a pair on at a Harley dealer so I ordered a size 9, but I usually wear a size 10 in footwear. The 10 was too big and moved around too much on my heel. These size 9 are just right. They take a week or so to wear in, but are spot on now. They are nubuck type leather so already look like I've had them about 2 years, which is the look I like anyway. Very good boots, very well made and comfortable.

British Campaign Medals, 1914-2005 (Shire Album)
British Campaign Medals, 1914-2005 (Shire Album)
by Peter Duckers
Price: 5.57

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for what it is., 30 May 2013
My own fault for not fully reading the description. This is only a small little book. I guess it covers what it should do, I just had the idea that it might be more of a book, rather than a pamphlet type thing. Next time I will spend a few quid more and buy a hardback reference book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Got one just in case, 30 May 2013
You dont get fined for not having a set, but for what they cost its worth getting this pair. They were the cheapest approved ones that I found. So I intend to stick them in my glovebox and leave them there.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 30 May 2013
Cheaper on here than anywhere else I saw. Nice sturdy little ratchet handle. For as often as I'm likely to use them I think they are great value for money.

Silverline SB08 Extra-Long Power Bit Set 9-Piece 150mm
Silverline SB08 Extra-Long Power Bit Set 9-Piece 150mm
Price: 3.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 30 May 2013
They were cheaper on here than anywhere else and the about the same quality. So for something I will rarely use I'm very happy.

Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Daisy Locket Pendant
Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Daisy Locket Pendant
Price: 85.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 30 May 2013
I read the reviews about the size, but I'm not sure what people were referring to? I measured out the size on the add and then compared it to others on here and in the high street. Basically this was the heaviest amount of gold for the money compared to most others. This one is over 2g and has no chain. A lot of the others are about 1.9g including a chain. This is a very nice locket and my wife thinks its just the right size. I managed to get 2 photo's of my daughter into the locket and my wife is most impressed with it. She already had various chains to hang it from. Also if you look at the hanger on this one, its a nice solid link of gold. A lot of the others on here and in the high street are just a little thin looking link that looks like it would break in about 10 minutes of wear. Unless you want to spend nearer to 150 - 200 I found this to be the best value for money by far.

Scooby Doo 24" Plush
Scooby Doo 24" Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Size and Well made, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Scooby Doo 24" Plush (Toy)
Its a bit expensive for a cuddly toy, but my daughter loves it. And its a very good size for a 3 year old! She loves cuddling scooby so I guess it was worth the money in the long run. I must say that its also a quality toy, very well made and a good height.

Extending Metal Safety Gate
Extending Metal Safety Gate
Offered by Lindam Limited
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Mar 2012
This is the 3rd one of these gates I have bought. This last one is to keep junior out of the kitchen and away from the oven/fridge etc.. They are not difficult to install. This one is attached to the kitchen door frame so no drilling this time. The kitchen door can still be shut with this gate in place. Its easy for an adult to open and just folds back against the hall wall when junior has gone to bed. There is no silly bar at the bottom to trip over when the gate is open. I can't fault these gates basically.

Draper Expert 89470 30-Drawer Storage Cabinet
Draper Expert 89470 30-Drawer Storage Cabinet
Price: 23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 13 Jan 2012
Read some of the reviews about bad quality but could not find anything similar so took a flyer. I bought it as its metal and its fine. I think it arrived with a very minor ding in it. But its metal and its for the garage wall so no issue. I think its just the job for the money. There are plenty of drawers and they are of a decent enough size to sort out your nuts, bolts, washers etc... I'm very happy with it and think its great value for money. Especially if you look at what else is out there, most of which is plastic unless you want to spend silly money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3