Profile for MRS MARGARET E WYNN > Reviews

Content by MRS MARGARET E...

MRS MARGARET E WYNN

Page: 1 | 2
Adara 9ct Yellow Gold Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings
Adara 9ct Yellow Gold Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Jun. 2014
These are just what I wanted. Other reviewers have said about small size, they are not small. Just look at the butterfly then you can see how big the pearls are. They are perfect. My name is Margaret and that means Pearl. I would recommend these to anyone as a gift or for themselves. A very useful piece of jewellery to have in your jewellery box.

Lowepro Apex 20 AW Digital Camera Pouch - Black
Lowepro Apex 20 AW Digital Camera Pouch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 April 2014
Purchased for a new expensive camera, can take it dog walking with me and know it's secure and protected. Brilliant

JVL FABRIC LAUNDRY BAG - PINK
JVL FABRIC LAUNDRY BAG - PINK
Offered by dreamlandvalue

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for Caravan, 22 April 2014
This review is from: JVL FABRIC LAUNDRY BAG - PINK
Already use one in the house, two of these purchased for the caravan washing. Ideal, don't get too heavy. Plastic bags get holed and heavy.

EISL Rustic EDRU01 Toilet Seat MDF Wooden Core
EISL Rustic EDRU01 Toilet Seat MDF Wooden Core

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me smile, 22 April 2014
I have already purchased one EISL loo seat. This goes with the decor of my downstairs loo a treat. Lots of old pictures and silly things. Being MDF and plastic coated is a bonus it will not be a germ magnet.

Healthy Back Bag Classic Distressed Nylon Small - Crimson - Crimson
Healthy Back Bag Classic Distressed Nylon Small - Crimson - Crimson
Offered by Outdoors-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Back Bags are Fantastic, 16 April 2014
Wanted a red bag to go with red shoes plus a shoulder bag that was wateproof. This is my fourth HBB.
They are so well thought out with all the sections and so comfortable.

SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag, Green, L
SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag, Green, L

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the bill, 16 April 2014
I bought this to go with some new pink trainers rather than match the colour. I also wanted something to wear when I am out with the dog and need quite a few things with me and it's too warm for a coat. It won't be suitable for rain but it's bright and comfortable and was very good value.

Eisl Allegria EDAL01 Toilet Seat MDF
Eisl Allegria EDAL01 Toilet Seat MDF

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me smile, 14 April 2014
I have a pampas (pale green) bathroom and didn't want to have it changed yet. So I have introduced lots of colour. Towels bathmat shower curtain etc - everything different colours and this toilet seat has finished it off beautifully. I love my bathroom and don't even notice a green bath and suite.

Leighton Denny Large Crystal Nail File
Leighton Denny Large Crystal Nail File
Offered by Just Beauty UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very kind to nails, 13 Mar. 2014
As a recently diagnosed diabetic I have been instructed on how to maintain my toe nails healthily. This file is just what I needed.

Status SREMSOC3PK3 Remote Control Socket
Status SREMSOC3PK3 Remote Control Socket

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant (just like the lights), 13 Mar. 2014
Have just ordered another set of these, my bedroom lamps can now be operated from the bed saves stumbling around in the dark.

Crocs Classic, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Viola, 5 UK (M)/6 UK (W)
Crocs Classic, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Viola, 5 UK (M)/6 UK (W)

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in a different country, 9 Oct. 2013
I have previously purchased two black pairs of crocs from you the same size, they were made in Italy the newly purchased ones were made in China. They are not as soft and the strap is longer. I am not sure if the description said where they were made but it's something I will watch in future. I use them for camping, in the garden and slippers hence three pairs. They are ok but not as comfortable as the other two identical pairs.

Page: 1 | 2