ARRAY(0xabdacca8)

Profile for M. H. Said > Reviews

Content by M. H. Said

M. H. Said

Tech Protect Sony Xperia SP Red Executive PU Leather Flip Protective Case Cover & LCD Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by Tech Protect
Price: 4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Really attractive but don't be too rough with it, 2 Dec 2013
Hi guys, I am in my 6th month using it and I have to say that it is really nice and people were saying how nice it is. I didn't use much of the pen except when I am too lazy to take off my gloves. Not a bad product. The only downside is that it is quite fragile. I put in my pocket with pens and the sides started to chip off. However, I am still using it as long as I can

1 Roll of Disposable Piping Bags - 100 18" Bags - Blue
1 Roll of Disposable Piping Bags - 100 18" Bags - Blue
Offered by CN-ICE Ltd
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's roll, 26 Jun 2013
Seen it use on baking show so many times. I am so glad that I have one of my own. No complaints about this. Quality is good. Take care when unrolling it and separating it to avoid tearing the body accidentally (although I have yet been able to tear it) :)

Tala Angled Spatula
Tala Angled Spatula
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast service, 26 Jun 2013
I think everyone knows how good Tala products are (after using it for a month, the steel is still connected to the handle.) Let me just tell you that it arrived very fast. Before you know it, it is on your door the next day (courtesy of royal mail)

12 Colors -12 Icing Colors Set
12 Colors -12 Icing Colors Set
Offered by Creston
Price: 14.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a vegetarian alternative, 26 Jun 2013
I don't like it that most food colouring gel contains gelatine but I am so glad that I stumbled open this. Now, I can make cakes that everyone can eat.

4 Sets (11pcs) Sugarcraft Icing Cake Smoother Fondant Cutter Embosser Rolling Pin Modeling Tool Kit Set
Offered by julier-UK
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Jun 2013
I was thinking of giving any other rating but nothing come in except 5 star for excellent service. The product itself was very good and assisted me in baking a cake for a picnic.

3ML GRADUATED PASTEUR PIPETTE PK10
3ML GRADUATED PASTEUR PIPETTE PK10
Offered by King Scientific
Price: 1.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy service, 26 Jun 2013
Amazing at how quick it arrives. Everything work fine. Worth your money buying this. Guaranteed. Will be looking forward to buy more for my home baking in the future.

Tala Icing Bag Set, 8 Nozzles, 4/48
Tala Icing Bag Set, 8 Nozzles, 4/48
Offered by Diy & Homeware
Price: 4.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Baking with style, 25 May 2013
I have always been a fan of Tala products. Very reliable for making beautiful cake decorations. Just bough it and no problems so far

WMA Classic Brass Pocket Watch Style Camping Compass
WMA Classic Brass Pocket Watch Style Camping Compass
Offered by Mestall (Ship from HongKong)
Price: 2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 25 May 2013
Beautiful and sturdy. Worth every single penny spent on it. Can't wait to go hiking or camping to show this baby to my friends

Crash Course: Neurology, 3e
Crash Course: Neurology, 3e
by Christopher Turner BSc MBChB MRCP
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Concise and Straight to the point, 26 Nov 2012
Concise and straight to the point. Useful for finals.
However, some people might disagree because it doesn't contain all the information. To me, this is a revision book, it is meant to be concise. For those who are looking for textbooks, you are on the wrong page.
Glad I bought it. Thank you.