Profile for cjr > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
This game can get very addictive! 5/5 very fun game for all ages, I'm a teen and I love it

Learn French for Beginners
Learn French for Beginners

5.0 out of 5 stars can't fault the app, 5 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Learn French for Beginners (App)
Great app, gone up to high school this year and had homework to learn 1-31, and I learnt 1-31 really quickly with this app.

100 Ballz
100 Ballz

4.0 out of 5 stars I quite like this game., 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: 100 Ballz (App)
This game is a really good to get u thinking quickly you have to press the screen to get the balls into different colour cups. It makes you want to do a better score each time. I think this game is good fun try it and if you don't like it then you can delete it.

Pixel Gun 3D (Pocket Edition) - multiplayer shooter with skin creator
Pixel Gun 3D (Pocket Edition) - multiplayer shooter with skin creator

4.0 out of 5 stars need to tell!!!, 8 Aug. 2014
This game is a-maz-ing 1 BIG problem it's for 18+! I did not know it's for 18+ my mum found out and she was really annoyed but it's the best game ever!

Rainbow Loom Tutorials
Rainbow Loom Tutorials

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Rainbow Loom Tutorials (App)
I rated this game 4/5 because it's really good you can choose your own thing you want to make (bracelets or charm) there's loads of different charms and bracelets 1 thing though, there should be some more selection on the charms but other from that good it stops the stress become on the kindle the keyboard might be a bit small so good app.

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars very fun, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
It's a very fun game u have to build stuff and on survival u have to o survive but on the survival there no mobs(if u don't no what mobs are there different creatures that kill you) so u can't get wire wen u kill a spider

Smash Tennis 3D
Smash Tennis 3D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Smash Tennis 3D (App)
Wow great Tennis and I do love tennis in real life I got a purple tennis racket for my birthday , great game um nothing that I can say that is bad 5/5. Cerys aged 11

Slender Man Chapter 1: Alone Free
Slender Man Chapter 1: Alone Free

4.0 out of 5 stars mmmmmm, 11 Mar. 2014
This game is GREAT u have to collect notes in the day or night, and this man (slender man of course) gets to get u, if u do see slender your screen will go all fuzzy and if u go to close u will die. I would recommend this game to children 10 - 60, But it depends on how brave they r Not Joking, well I don't think young children or older adults should play. Cerys.R age:10 bday: March the 18th :)

Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)
Flappy Wings (not Flappy Bird)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard/fun, 27 Feb. 2014
This game is hard as you've probably heard be for :) but it's also funny because it poops -laugh- and its fun to my score is only 7
-smile- everyone should get this no matter what all the low rated people say recommended to 4- well everyone, Cerys aged 10 (almost 11)

Guide: Bubble Witch Saga Game
Guide: Bubble Witch Saga Game

1.0 out of 5 stars LISTEN TO MEH, 14 Jan. 2014
Listen to me if u get dis game is useless basically u can't even get on to it because of the adds extremely pour I was so annoyed when I wasted my Amazon coins but so lucky it wasn't really money! Rate it 0 star. I'm Cerys and age 10

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4