Profile for Fiona Thompson > Reviews

Fiona Thompson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
2 White 1000 Yard Moon Polyester Sewing Machine Thread 1000yd
2 White 1000 Yard Moon Polyester Sewing Machine Thread 1000yd
Offered by dollys craft corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great thread, 19 Oct 2013
No breakages on my sewing machine, which is brilliant as every other thread I seemed to use broke easily!
Great

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, 19 Oct 2013
I think this is the best one of the whole Twilight series!
I have to say, that I am not a big fan of these films as they were just not as good as the books, which although the plot was predictable, they were well written! The last 2 films were the best of them though.
I won't give away any spoilers, except to say that it seems all the women in the film had the same box of hair dye used on them! Also expect to see the never ageing immortals look a little different to the last time you saw them. I guess we can't ask the actors to stop ageing can we!

1m METRE 3.5MM PLUG TO PLUG AUX INPUT CABLE FOR IPOD MP3 CAR PLAYER (length: 1m, 100cm, 1000mm)
Offered by Accessories-4-All

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what you want it to do, 19 Oct 2013
Arrived quickly.
We use it to connect our iPod to our Roberts Internet and DAB radio and it works perfectly. The cable is short, which is exactly what you want for this purpose.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased, 19 Oct 2013
I have not used this, so I am not reviewing the cream, but the service!
I bought Flucanazole, which arrived the next day and ordered this at the same time. It took about a week for delivery! And when it did arrive the box was absolutely battered! For the price I am not happy, especially as I didn't even need it because the thrush had gone by using the Flucanazole tablet by the time this had arrived!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2013 6:46 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked straightaway, 19 Oct 2013
I felt better by the end of the day. I was told by my doctor that I had a UTI, but I had the symptoms of thrus, for the first time in my life and I am 31! I guess I have been lucky not to have it before as, my goodness, it is annoying!
I was too embarrassed to buy this is the local supermarket as it comes in one of those locked cases so you have to take it to a proper till not self checkout like I normally do! I went to amazon and saw the excellent reviews for this and look at the price compared to what you can buy in the chemist! I didn't hesitate to order it. Arrived next day (which is exactly when you want it!) so I took it straightaway and started to feel the effects of thrush wear off by the end of the day. About 2 days later it had completely gone!
I would definitely recommend this to others.

Speedo Women's Futura BioFuse Female Goggles - Pink/Smoke
Speedo Women's Futura BioFuse Female Goggles - Pink/Smoke
Offered by Herbert Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Oct 2013
These feel really comfortable on compared to some goggles I have tried! They fit over the eye really easily and nice and snug so no leakages when swimming! They look nice too!

Amzer Exclusive Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for iPad 3 - Hot Pink
Amzer Exclusive Silicone Skin Jelly Case Cover for iPad 3 - Hot Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to protect ipad from your little darlings!, 19 Oct 2013
My son likes to throw things around and threw my iPad on the floor! Luckily it was from his 3yr old height and on carpet so no damage to my precious iPad. I went to amazon and saw this in a fantastic pink colour, so I ordered it straightaway!
I have this on my iPad as I type and it has been the best case I have ever bought! It is a bit tricky to get on at first, but that is because it fits so snug. Now if my son drops my iPad again I won't be so worried! Also, when the children are playing with it on a table it has a nice grip so it doesn't slide all over the place, keeping the back of my iPad scratch free!

Rio (DVD + Digital Copy)
Rio (DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ Jesse Eisenberg
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Rio (DVD + Digital Copy) (DVD)
We really enjoyed this film. Watched with my daughter who is 5 and son who is is 3 and they really enjoyed it. Lots of laughs!

LeapFrog Explorer App Centre Download Card (for LeapPad and Leapster)
LeapFrog Explorer App Centre Download Card (for LeapPad and Leapster)

5.0 out of 5 stars £15 for the price of £10!, 19 Oct 2013
Excellent value as apps on the Leapfrog website are very expensive. You will probably only get 3 games with this card though as they are so expensive. The cheapest are £3.50, but that is for a very basic game. Don't expect the online games to be any cheaper than the cartridges, because they are not. They are upwards from £20, when you can buy cartridges on amazon for about £15 for games like Cars 2 or Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
If you go online, you can find codes for free games like jewel train. People are selling these free codes on eBay!

World of Data® - 15m ADSL Cable WHITE - High Quality (100% Copper wire) - Gold Plated Contact Pins - High Speed Internet Broadband - Router or Modem to RJ11 Phone Socket or Microfilter - White
Offered by World of Data Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 19 Oct 2013
Good value as a lot of cable for the price, but it has affected our wifi signal. We have had to unplug and go back to the original cable and move our router right near the phone plug.
The cable is too long for a good wifi signal.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2013 10:45 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3