Profile for cierzo > Reviews

La Arana Muy Ocupada
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs a bit of help on the printing., 25 May 2015
This review is from: La Arana Muy Ocupada (Board book)
Some of the translation is not perfect

Packable Backpack For Men, Women And Children - Lightweight Foldable Rucksack - Use As Travel Bag, Daypack, Carry On For More Luggage Space - Folds Into It's Inner Pocket - (BLACK)
Offered by OUTDOORS WISH LIST

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for holidays., 25 May 2015
Work out wonders on holiday

Hape Pop-Up Toaster
Hape Pop-Up Toaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers, 25 May 2015
This review is from: Hape Pop-Up Toaster (Toy)
My son love making toast and cutting butter.

Mini Hot Water Bottle & Knitted Cover - Black & White Skull (500ml)
Mini Hot Water Bottle & Knitted Cover - Black & White Skull (500ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, 25 May 2015
Perfect for my back pain and keep it at work.

TNBL Professional UV Soak Off Gel Nail Remover 100ml
TNBL Professional UV Soak Off Gel Nail Remover 100ml
Offered by TNBL UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work with gel polish, 25 May 2015
didn't remove gel nail polish

Britax B-Agile Travel Bag (Black)
Britax B-Agile Travel Bag (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - Fits a Baby Jogger City mini - 4 wheel without removed the wheels, 11 Jan. 2015
I've just try to put my Baby jogger city mini 4-wheel, 2012 edition and it fits. I was about to purchase the Baby jogger bag, but apart of the price, you seem to have to remove the wheels, which I didn't want to have to do it. I do have a couple of bags from Diono, which are massive, but whilst for a car seat may work wonders, for the pram where good, but not quite perfect. So I worked out that as the Britax b-agile closes the same way of the Baby Jogger city mini, and dimensions and weight are similar, it may work out the bag for it. It does!! I didn't have to remove the wheels, just slide inside wheels 1st and voilá. I actually managed to put it in the bag, with a thick cosytoes. I removed the tray and also managed to fit it inside, so not bad at all. Maybe it won't be as roomy as the Diono one, but it looks neater to me. Also although, it doesn't have handles, it does come with a better shoulder strap than the Diono bag.

Baby Jogger Multi Footmuff (Crimson)
Baby Jogger Multi Footmuff (Crimson)

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm, Cosy, Waterproof but slips down easily, 21 Oct. 2013
As previous review, the color is a bit off of the crimson of the baby city mini, It is warm, waterproof and fleece lined but it is slips down so easily, it will be nice to be able to attach the back to something to stop this. At the end, I finished buying a cosytoes in red chilli from Britax as their b-agile pram closes the same way than the baby jogger, but bear in mind that needs to be the 2013 version of the cosytoes, so it has the extra hole in the base of the footmuff so you can close the pram without removing the full thing. It is a bit more expensive than this one, but it stays better in the pram, and also the top can be closed with a strap so you convert the cosytoes in a baby sleeping bag, also the leg bit is a bit more structured so is far easier to open and close. I still will keep the BJ footmuff, but probably only use it when the other one is on the wash.

Apparently BJ in the States use to do a grow anywhere footmuff, but I think they stopped to produce and also never got into the UK. The same for their extra support board for the back of the pram, it hasn't come here yet., a shame because the pram is perfect and very clever.

Britax Cosy Toes (Chili Pepper)
Britax Cosy Toes (Chili Pepper)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect footmuff for Baby Jogger city mini, 21 Oct. 2013
I bought this footmuff for the pram Baby jogger city mini. I've got the matching footmuff, but I wanted another one so I can use one, while the other is on the wash, also the footmuff of the Baby jogger although waterproof, warm and cosy, it tends to slide down. I was going to have one made to order and I remembered that the Britax b-agile and b-motion close exactly the same than my pram, so I worked out that it may actually do the job, and it does perfectly. I did contacted the Customer Service for Britax to check that this footmuff did have the extra hole in the base, so I could close the pram without having to remove the cosytoes totally. I was told that the 2013 does, but not the previous version of the same. I got it, and as I mentioned, it fits the baby jogger city mini perfectly, you are able to close the pram, without remove the cositoes, the colour match with my pram, it doesn't slide down as the other. It seems very practical and when the weather gets colder, the top can be converted in a hood so the baby goes even warmer. Very happy with my purchase.

MAGNETIC WEEK PLANNER WITH PEN & ERASER
MAGNETIC WEEK PLANNER WITH PEN & ERASER
Offered by MAKING LIFE SIMPLE

3.0 out of 5 stars It'ok but could be better, 19 Aug. 2013
The times start from 8, I was needing one that I could actually put the times myself, this is my own fault as I didn't check better this fact, still does the job. The pen arrived totally dry, so I finished buying a pack of them in the poundshop.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle Handles 2-Pack (Green/Orange)
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle Handles 2-Pack (Green/Orange)
Offered by ML ITC DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for start to train baby to hold a cup, 19 Aug. 2013
I can't find these handles anywhere apart from Amazon. I purchased a pack and they fit nicely in the Tommee Tippee bottles and my baby can start to feed a bit more independently. Very happy with the purchase.

Page: 1 | 2