Profile for lindylou > Reviews

Content by lindylou

lindylou

Olay Anti-Wrinkle Mature Skin Day Cream SPF 15 50 ml (Packaging Varies)
Olay Anti-Wrinkle Mature Skin Day Cream SPF 15 50 ml (Packaging Varies)
Offered by Swift Stock
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxurious, 5 Jun 2014
only been using this cream for a month, so no visible results yet, but my skin feels lovely and soft. The cream is thick and you don't need to use a lot. I feel that it will show visible results in another couple of months. I would definitely recommend it for mature skin. I have never used any other cream that feels so nice. Give it a try.

Dark Passage (Dark Mirror)
Dark Passage (Dark Mirror)
Price: 5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars combination of Mary Jo, Magic, young love, suspense and a wonderful story., 9 May 2012
Absolutely loved this book as I have loved all in this particular series. what can I say - Mary Jo has surpassed herself with this story of forbidden magic, young people sent to an academy to have their magic taken from them. but there is an underground cellar they can congregate in and the adventures into the future begin - wonderful.

The Marriage Spell
The Marriage Spell
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 6.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary Jo at her very best., 17 April 2012
I loved this book, as I have loved all her books. Abby is a Wizard/healer - a gentle lady who already half loves Jack when she is called upon to perform healing on Jack who amongst other injuries has a broken neck which is generally fatal. Her price for doing this is Marriage if he survives.Jack and his friends do not like Wizards. This is a story of dawning love, magic, and mystery.

Silk and Secrets
Silk and Secrets
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars magnificent, couldnt put it down. MORE please Mary Jo, 9 Feb 2012
I absolutely loved it. The romance mixed with historical fact, danger and love.is definitely, once more a winner for Mary Jo Putney. I will read it over and over again. SUPERB.

The Bradley Antique 30cm Diameter Globe
The Bradley Antique 30cm Diameter Globe
Offered by Globesandbears
Price: 69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted., 29 Mar 2011
I bought this for my husbands birthday and he was thrilled. The description of it was accurate, the packaging very secure and the delivery speedy.The quality of the globe is very good. We highly recommend this.