Profile for R. B. Reid > Reviews

R. B. Reid (London)

Muc Off Premium Brush Set - Black, 5 Units
Muc Off Premium Brush Set - Black, 5 Units
Offered by Express Essentials

5.0 out of 5 stars Combined with muc off bike cleaner spray this really brings my bike up as good as new during these winter months when it's getti, 18 Jan. 2015
My bike loves this out. Brushes to get into every nook and cranny. Combined with muc off bike cleaner spray this really brings my bike up as good as new during these winter months when it's getting very dirty in all weathers on my every day commute

Ronhill Men's Bikester Origin - Black / Fluorescent Yellow, Medium
Ronhill Men's Bikester Origin - Black / Fluorescent Yellow, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Loose enough so that my legs don't look like complete matchsticks, 18 Jan. 2015
I've a couple of pairs of these for cycling and they really do a job during winter months. Loose enough so that my legs don't look like complete matchsticks, while comfortable enough for ease of movement.

Print Head Cleaning Kit for Canon Printers - 100ml
Print Head Cleaning Kit for Canon Printers - 100ml
Offered by Printhead Hospital

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, 18 Jan. 2015
Given 5 stars more so because of excellent customer service. I have been experiencing a B2000 error message on my Canon MP550 printer. I had read that cleaning the print head could resolve the problem. I bought the print head kit and after following the instructions, it certainly seemed to clean the print head. I reinserted the print head but unfortunately the error message did not clear. I contacted Printhead Hospital by email and they agreed to provide a refund even though it states that the solution will not clear error messages. I am very pleased with the service, although it seems as though the printer is no more...

Brooks Mens Adrenaline GTS 13 M Running Shoes 1101291D420 Obsidian/Brilliant Blue/Dark Navy/White/Black 9.5 UK, 44.5 EU, 10.5 US Regular
Offered by altonsports- Run and Fitness Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Classics that just cannot be beat, 12 Jan. 2014
I've had a couple of pairs of these trainers over the years and they are by far and away the best running trainers for me. I find them so comfortable and lightweight with excellent cushioning providing a spring in my step.

Camelbak Eddy Tritan Bottle - 600ml, Charcoal
Camelbak Eddy Tritan Bottle - 600ml, Charcoal
Offered by Dales Distribution Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, 12 Jan. 2014
I've used water bottles in the past that are screw top and wide rimmed. Consequently, they're not very practical if you want a drink of water quickly, it's also more likely that I'll spill the water down me. This bottle is excellent, just the right size, with a bite valve similar to other Camelbak products. There's been no spillage so far (and I don't expect there to be any), plus I'm always hydrated which is great for the new year detox.

Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants - Medium
Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants - Medium
Offered by Start Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable running pants for someone with skinny legs, 12 Jan. 2014
I've never worn running pants before, preferring to brave the cold in my shorts when running. I read the reviews on these and liked the fact that they were described as not being skin tight as being tall, and somewhat lanky, I have a tendency to resemble a golf club when in anything close fitting. Being tall (6') and with slim waist (32") was also concerned that the leg length wouldn't be long enough. Anyway, I don't know what I was worrying about as they fit perfectly and are incredibly comfortable. I've worn them running a couple of times so far (once in freezing temps) and I have to say that I wish I'd bought a pair sooner. They are tight, but not too much so, and are very lightweight for running. They are so good I'm thinking of buying a second pair as I reckon they're going to get a lot of use.

GU34 Milan
GU34 Milan
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars felix da man..., 15 May 2008
This review is from: GU34 Milan (Audio CD)
The GU releases seem to have got better and better of late with Layo & Bushwacka setting the standard last time out, and this one raising the bar again. I have to say, i found Felix's own album a bit of a disappointment, but when behind the decks, there are not a lot better. CD1 encapsulates all that's good about the sounds he creates. Driving house, electro and techno that can't help but make you want to listen to it in a club, with the lights down, lost in music. CD2 is more of an experimental mix, and i feel it loses its way at times, but maybe that's just me not being into the electro sounds as much, or just that i'm taking longer to get my head round it. Even so, both cd's will take you on a very enjoyable journey, and are sure making my rush hour bus journeys all the more exciting than normal. If you love Felix, you'll love this. Go buy!