Profile for penny p > Reviews

penny p

Gtech SW04  NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 V
Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 V

5.0 out of 5 stars Over the moon., 12 Dec 2010
Sorry that I did not discover this product sooner it has totally changed my housework activity. It is so easy to use, ideal for someone who does not want to use a conventional cleaner all the time. Wonderful.

Black Cast Iron Mug Tree
Black Cast Iron Mug Tree
Offered by Prime Furnishing
Price: 21.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 27 Sep 2010
Very very pleased with this mug tree.It certainly looks far more expensive than it is and having spent weeks trying to find the right one for my new kitchen I am delighted with this purchase. It is quite sturdy and solid, certainly one of my best buys.

Morphy Richards Accents Collections Cream 2 Slice Toaster 44098 Cream (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made for UK electricity power point, 27 Sep 2010
Anyone not wanting to be electricuted whilst trying to toast bread DO NOT BUY THIS TOASTER. It does not fit into a three pin plug socket obviously it was meant for european use only and to add insult to injury was accompanied by a two pin connecter that only will connect when held in place by hand, in other words a total disaster. Fortunately I had a spare adapter that I use when on holiday abroad and had it not been for the fact that I just could not be bothered to go through the rigmorole of returning this item that I reluctantly kept it. There was no indication when I purchased that it had a two pin fitting so in future I will always check.