Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Leifheit 150 x 50cm Reflecta Speed drawstring replacement ironing board cover - Dynanism

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover., 1 Dec. 2012
This is a really good cover that covering my extralegal Ironing Board. I kept the under-felt from the old ironing cover and with this on top it works really well.

Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Ceramic Hob Scraper
Kitchen Craft Stainless Steel Ceramic Hob Scraper
Offered by EzeeFix - Spares

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality., 1 Dec. 2012
I am very disappointed in the scrapper as the blade keeps slipping in the scraper. I have tightened the screw as tight as it will go but It just does not do the job. I have ordered the trow away scrappers from amazon and I hope they are better.

Kolchak: The Night Stalker
Kolchak: The Night Stalker

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok read., 23 Nov. 2012
I liked the TV film and series Kolchak. I though the book was interesting and at times I got caught up in the action. It is set in 1970 but I didn't get a 70s feel from the book which I though I might. The TV film and series was based on the unpublished book "The Night Stalker" by Jeff Rice and when the film and series aired the book was published in 1973(Wikipedia)I loved Darren McGavin's portrayal of Kolchak in the film and TV series. The character in the book is a lot harder than in the TV show for most of the book and this annoyed me for a bit. Also there are a few racial, homophobic and misogynistic stereotyping that did bother me, mainly from Kolchak But I put it in the context of the character in the early 70s and he would have been middle aged at least and I was able to read on but it did annoy me. As I said the TV character was much softer than the book. The thing about the book that didn't work for me was the news blackout about a man who is killing young women, stealing blood from hospitals attacking staff and police and killing them and not one news agency around the world mentions that it is someone who may/may not be a vampire. In saying that I did like the writing for the most part and did enjoy reading it until the end.

Anti- Wrinkle Youth Retaining Rejuvenation Cream 60g
Anti- Wrinkle Youth Retaining Rejuvenation Cream 60g

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted Ten Days! Far Too Thick!, 10 Nov. 2012
Not a great cream. Far too thick. You have to use an awful lot to get good coverage. It didn't adsorb well on my skin either. Would not recommend.

Heathcote & Ivory Men Lime and Basil Soap on a Rope 300g
Heathcote & Ivory Men Lime and Basil Soap on a Rope 300g

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice big soap., 7 Oct. 2012
This is quite a big soap and will last for ages. The fragrance is quite light but nice. It lathers ok but not the best I've used. A good soap for the price.

L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Pearl Perfect Re Lighting Whitening Day Cream 50g
L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Pearl Perfect Re Lighting Whitening Day Cream 50g

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too thick!, 7 Oct. 2012
This cream has to be the thickest I've ever used on my face. One jar lasted me about two weeks. It doesn't spread easily and that is why you use a lot. It tingles a little when you put it on for about 20 seconds. I didn't notice any benefits but then I only used it for two weeks. will not be buying any more of the stuff.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Medium is a 42 inch chest., 5 Oct. 2012
Nice T shirts but the medium is a 42 inch chest not up to 40 as the sizing chart says. I bought a red and blue one both are 42 inches in size. I didn't send them back as they were quite cheap but I will buy the small to see if that size fits me.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice T., 28 Sept. 2012
I ordered the medium. I wasn't sure about the size so took a chance it would be a medium for me. From arm pit to arm pit the medium is 20 inches. The cotton is light and a bit clingy. Nice colour and a very good price.

INDIAN CHIEF BELT BUCKLE + display stand
INDIAN CHIEF BELT BUCKLE + display stand
Offered by Bucklebox

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 Sept. 2012
The picture of the belt buckle does not do it justice. The buckle looks much brighter when you see it in your hand. The colours are much brighter and the detail of the figure is really good. Now I just need to get a belt!

The Reptile (Blu-ray + DVD) [1966]
The Reptile (Blu-ray + DVD) [1966]
Dvd ~ Noel Willman

2.0 out of 5 stars boring static drama., 14 Sept. 2012
The two stars are for the HD. The film looks lovely in HD but that is all. I do really like hammer films but this one was just too dull. The actors do their best with a lifeless story. Strictly for Hammer Horror fans in my opinion.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2013 12:42 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9