Profile for Brene > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Barn on Half Moon Hill
The Barn on Half Moon Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done Millie!, 28 May 2016
What a lovely story, I wanted to go on reading but at the same time it ended well. I love all of Millie Johnson's books and hope that she sells thousands and thousands of this one as the proceeds are all going to a very worthy cause and a very worthy lady. Bless you Millie and blessings to Clare. May your future be brighter.

3 Set Holder Playing Card Box Handcrafted Wooden Case Brass Inlay Art India
3 Set Holder Playing Card Box Handcrafted Wooden Case Brass Inlay Art India
Offered by ShalinIndia

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 set playing card holder, 25 Dec. 2015
Lovely box, well made and looks good. Does what it says on the box, holds three sets of cards!

Married by Midnight: A Christmas Story
Married by Midnight: A Christmas Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Talli does it again!, 5 Dec. 2015
This is a delightful novella about a young woman on finding the wedding dress of her dreams sets out to find the original owner. An intriguing story with a lovely ending!

Next of Kin
Next of Kin

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb read!, 14 July 2015
This review is from: Next of Kin (Kindle Edition)
Just finished Next of Kin by Sue Welfare, an absolutely rivetting read. I started it at 10.20 onTuesday morning and finished it at 11.20pm. I did go out for a walk for a couple of hours and did stop for meals! It is the first book in a long while that I haven't wanted to put down. I gave it 5* but wanted to give it 10! It is Sue's first book in this genre ie a thriller. I can't wait for her next one.

Easter With Nurse Millie
Easter With Nurse Millie

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little read!, 30 Mar. 2015
Yet again Jean Fullerton has kept me enthraled until the end, a short story but it has left me wanting more! Looking forward to June for my next fix of Nurse Millie and her colleagues.

The Christmas Party (Christmas Fiction)
The Christmas Party (Christmas Fiction)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this before your office party!, 10 Nov. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, the characters were all believable and I could relate to some of the things that happened at thr party! I would love to have found out how the various characters lives panned out, maybe in a follow up book! Well done Carole, another winner in my view.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device
Emjoi MICRO Pedi Portable Pedicure Device

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth walking!, 14 Aug. 2014
Fantastic, my feet are perfectly smooth all the time now, so quick and easy to use, saving me a fortune in pedicures!

Two x Long 32" Strong Litter Pickers - Value Pack Pick Up & Reaching Tools
Two x Long 32" Strong Litter Pickers - Value Pack Pick Up & Reaching Tools
Offered by Gardener's Dream Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars My little helper!, 9 Aug. 2014
Great product, arrived on time, packaged well and excellent value. I picked up a large boxful of windfall apples in no time at all with it, a task I wouldn't normally be able to undertake! I also dropped my peg bag and it enabled me to pick those up with ease too. Highly recommend for anyone who has mobility problems!

Just Desserts
Just Desserts

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB U LUS!, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Just Desserts (Kindle Edition)
Sue Welfare has done it again, Just Desserts had me enthraled from the first page, once I started reading I couldn't put it down. Sat up until 2 am reading it! The characters in her books always feel like people I know and I always feel a part of the story in some way. I love the way you get to know the characters in a way that you get to know people in real life. Sue is a fabulous story teller!

Skechers Womens Promotes - Excellence Low-Top Trainers 38913 Grey/Pink 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars pure heaven for feet, 6 May 2014
Thr best footwear I have gad for a long time. Really comfy and easy to wear. Rcommend them very highly

Page: 1 | 2