Profile for Ms. E. L. Davis > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Home Care Ammonia Liquid 500ml 11430
Home Care Ammonia Liquid 500ml 11430
Offered by WILSONS DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for bathroom and kitchen and enough volume to last, 31 Jan. 2015
This ammonia h's been brilliant for removing grease from tiles and smudges for gloss kitchen cabinets.

You need to dilute it to use 10ml into a litre of water. I've made up a solution and put it into a spray bottle because I never need a litre. Obviously because you get 500ml this bottle will last an age. Weve had it about a year and we're still on out 2nd spray bottle.

Be careful though! Ammonia is dangerous, especially when mixed with bleach based cleaning products.

Dead Sea Salts Cold & Flu Bath Potion with Eucalyptus, Ginger & Blackpepper. Add a little aromatic magic to your bath and enchant your mind & body with these heavenly fragrances. 200gm
Offered by UK Gift World

1.0 out of 5 stars not a very strong smell, 31 Jan. 2015
I has to use about a third of a bag to get a decent aroma. Didn't alter the feeling of the water at all. Won't buy again.

Barry M Cosmetics Aquarium, Caspian
Barry M Cosmetics Aquarium, Caspian

5.0 out of 5 stars quick dry, lovely colour, easy to remove, 31 Jan. 2015
This varnish drys exceptionally quickly, in less than a minute I would sat.

The colour is gold with a dusty pink two tone. The gold is very similar to the Barry M plane Gold.

Lasted for 2 days with no top coat and was very easy to remove.

Overall quite a low maintenance varnish

50 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 31 Jan. 2015
Brilliant. I was expecting for the price to have a lot of invalid tests, without a control line bit I'd say I've used about 20 now and they've all been valid.

I use them because I have PCOS so it's difficult for me to tell what's going on.

The control line is not very dark, I think that might be related to my pcos rather than the tests because I'm on my second batch now and the colour is consistent.

Barry M Nail Paint Gelly Nail Polish - Lychee GNP10 305
Barry M Nail Paint Gelly Nail Polish - Lychee GNP10 305

1.0 out of 5 stars Colour looks different to picture, 31 Jan. 2015
The colour of this is different to the picture, it's much more brown, almost like a truffle or a mushroom.

Like all the Barry M gal's I find it difficult to apply, it's very thick, and if you spread it on thin it doesn't level out very well.

It is very shiny, has a wet look to it but chipped after only 2 days(with top coat)

JVL Adjustable Garment Rack Clothing Rail with Wheels, 43 x 88 x 107 - 170 cm
JVL Adjustable Garment Rack Clothing Rail with Wheels, 43 x 88 x 107 - 170 cm
Offered by Unique Tips

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Jan. 2015
This was difficult to assemble and collapsed after we had more than 10 garments on it

OXO Good Grips Hand Held Mandoline Slicer
OXO Good Grips Hand Held Mandoline Slicer

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a bit of a whim but ..., 20 Jan. 2015
I bought this as a bit of a whim but we use it for slicing almost everything now. there are 3 thickness settings and a holder to hold the veg in place so you dont cut your fingers.

Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System
Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediate results, 20 Jan. 2015
I noticed a difference after the first use there are 4 weights and 2 sizes to work your way through and instructions telling you how to get started. If it's not TMI my husband also noticed and immediate difference. The case is quite discreet too.

BabyMad Digital Basal Body Temperature Ovulation Test Thermometer + BBT Chart
BabyMad Digital Basal Body Temperature Ovulation Test Thermometer + BBT Chart
Offered by BabyMad Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives temperature to 2 decimal places in celcius. it ..., 20 Jan. 2015
Gives temperature to 2 decimal places in celcius. it takes about 1 minute to record the temperature and I have used it everyday for 3 months with no sign of needing the battery replaced.

FACILLA® LCD Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Heart Beat Meter 60 Memory [Misc.]
Offered by FirstTech

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Jan. 2015
This is easy to use and accurate. set my mind at rest about my husbands blood pressure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9