Profile for mrs kirstyE mortiboys > Reviews

Content by mrs kirstyE mo...

mrs kirstyE mortiboys

Wedding Night
Wedding Night

4.0 out of 5 stars funny and entertaining, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Wedding Night (Kindle Edition)
Good book if you wany to have a giggle. I loved it and have never read any of her books before. Sure am gonna read more of her books.

Summer's Child
Summer's Child

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it !, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Summer's Child (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book Diane always seems to kerp me entertained. Have read many og her books. So good half way though I thought iknew who it was , so just wanted to kerp reading.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars

4.0 out of 5 stars a must read., 11 Jun 2014
Great book, recommended to me while I was ill. Lots of people I know are reading this . My teenage niece is reading it.

NYPD Red
NYPD Red

4.0 out of 5 stars most men wil like this, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: NYPD Red (Kindle Edition)
My husband and I both read
this book and was good. All james pattrson boks sre good to read. Short chapters do you tend to read quicker. Read in one day.

Please Don't Take My Baby
Please Don't Take My Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read so sad but good., 6 Oct 2013
Cathy Glass books are all true stories. Shd comes across as a very dedicated person and should be praised forall her hard work in helping all these children. Having been myself in a family where children came to my mum to be fostered I could see how heart breaking this can be for some. Have read all Cathy Glass books and will continue to.

The Island
The Island

4.0 out of 5 stars If u love the country Greece you will love this., 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Island (Kindle Edition)
R3ad this book while on Holiday in Crete. Laying in the sun reading this I could just imagine what the places looked l7ke. I enjoyed this book, snd once read I just wanted to go visit the Islands.

Hotel Vendome
Hotel Vendome

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Hotel Vendome (Kindle Edition)
Great book coukd not put it down. If you like Danielle Steel this is the book to read. Buy now

Animal Biology and Care
Animal Biology and Care
by Sue Dallas

4.0 out of 5 stars imformative ideal for anyone looking at career in animals, 6 Oct 2013
Brought for my son doing animal management. Good value for money. Unfortunate for me he has decided to nit do cours, so now stuck with these hooks.