Profile for HAS > Reviews

Content by HAS

HAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little car, 24 Jun. 2013
Eye catching, sturdy, easily grab-able and smooth wheel action. My almost 8 month old is very taken by it. Good purchase.

Ambi Toys Magic Man
Ambi Toys Magic Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful toy!, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Ambi Toys Magic Man (Toy)
I have just received this little man on a ball and rolled it across the floor to my almost 8 month old...she is transfixed!
She has just started to crawl and this toy is proving to be worth crawling over to for some more checking out.
Very smooth rolling action and a happy little face to top it off...i love this toy! Very pleased with my purchase.

Infrared Ear Thermometer & fever thermometer with memory - ideal for babies, children & adults
Offered by ETI Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Reads wrong temperature, 9 Jun. 2013
This thermometer measures approximately a degree below the actual temperature which seems odd to me particularly if you are measuring a babies temperature and expect accuracy.
I checked it along side a doctors thermometer just to be sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely brush., 9 Jun. 2013
I was after a baby brush that wasn't garish or plastic and one that would last. This fits the bill perfectly. I haven't washed it yet but my daughter just loves having her hair brushed with it. Has a soothing effect on her.

Charley Harper Memory Game
Charley Harper Memory Game
by Charley Harper
Edition: Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful illustrations, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Charley Harper Memory Game (Game)
I love Charley Harpers illustrations and I am very pleased to have found this. A great family game and good for showing up just how bad my memory is!! My niece, 8 years, nephew, 11years, love it too.
The cardboard squares seem of a good robust quality.

Doidy Cup Variation Parents
Doidy Cup Variation Parents
Offered by Kooky Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i was searching for., 9 Jun. 2013
I searched quite hard for a white sloping cup and was pleased to have found it here. I have gone down the baby led weaning route from 6 months and introduced water from this cup at six and a half months. Having used no bottle or other 'sippy' cup, my daughter was able to master drinking from this, held by me, from the first try.

I thought finding a white one important so she is better able to see what is inside the cup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 9 Jun. 2013
These have been a real hit with my daughter. Gave them to her at five and half months when they went straight into her mouth for sucking and chewing. Now, at 7 months, they are great for knocking over and I even enjoy building up different shaped castles, bridges and houses from them, ready to be knocked down. Good for squashing into a suitcase for holidaying too. They retain their shape.

Peepo!
Peepo!

3.0 out of 5 stars Illustration too small for Kindle, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Peepo! (Kindle Edition)
From the rave reviews i thought this would be a great book to download onto my iPad for my daughter whilst we're on holiday. Sadly the illustrations come up very small. I can see the actual book would be a much better purchase.
Aside from that it is a beautiful book and i look forward to buying a hard copy.