Profile for Kate Adi > Reviews

One of our Thursdays is Missing: Thursday Next Book 6
One of our Thursdays is Missing: Thursday Next Book 6
by Jasper Fforde

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Twist, 15 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book as I found the focus on the hippy Thursday and her development interesting. If you have enjoyed previous Thursday books then you won't be disappointed with this one. Thanks once again to Jasper Fforde for an entertaining read.

Pokemon League Expo Hat Ash Ketchum Cap Nintendo anime cosplay
Pokemon League Expo Hat Ash Ketchum Cap Nintendo anime cosplay
Offered by A-SZCXTOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 April 2014
My son wanted to go to world book day as Ash, from Pokemon, and this fir the bill perfectly. Good fit and good quality. Great for Y6 boy who isn't really into dressing up any more but doesn't want to be left out - went in normal jeans and top with this cap and a Picachu in his hand!

Amscan International Sparkle Hearts Metallic Confetti, Purple
Amscan International Sparkle Hearts Metallic Confetti, Purple
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

4.0 out of 5 stars Loos good, 15 April 2014
These looked good scattered around the table, my daughter liked them alot although she would have liked them to be a bit bigger

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 15 April 2014
These are just the same as the ones we were replacing, as we had the others second hand it will be interesting to see how well these last but so far so good.

The Fourth Bear: Nursery Crime Adventures 2
The Fourth Bear: Nursery Crime Adventures 2
by Jasper Fforde

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 27 Mar. 2014
I didn't want to put this down, a very enjoyable read. Very amusing, a clever writer indeed. The Ninja reference made me laugh out loud and some snippets I read aloud to my eldest son - not too many though as he's reading it next!

Carmichael Alto Saxophone Reeds 1.5 - Box Of 10 Reeds - Strength 1.5 - 1 1/2
Carmichael Alto Saxophone Reeds 1.5 - Box Of 10 Reeds - Strength 1.5 - 1 1/2
Offered by Karacha Music

3.0 out of 5 stars hit and miss, 27 Mar. 2014
Some of these reeds seem to have lasted well and others have split really quickly, going back to rico brand

Amscan Shapemonster High Skull
Amscan Shapemonster High Skull

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 27 Mar. 2014
I'm not one for foil balloons, but my 7 year old daughter wanted one for her birthday tea party. It was inflated 19 days ago and is still floating high in her room. It is of a good size and looks great and has proved to be good value for money too.

The Real Counties of Britain
The Real Counties of Britain
by Russell Grant

3.0 out of 5 stars it is okay, 8 Jan. 2014
I had heard about this book on the radio and it sounded really interesting but they way it's presented just didn't inspire me to read much of it. Sorry Russell, maybe I'll come back to it later but I was hoping for it to be more of a story with facts.

LEGO® Friends Brickmaster (Lego Brickmaster)
LEGO® Friends Brickmaster (Lego Brickmaster)
by Dorling Kindersley ( DK CHU BAN SHE )

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 8 Jan. 2014
My 6 year old daughter loves this item. She has had fun reading the story and making the items described as the story progresses. Since then she has used the pieces of lego for all sorts. It's a really nice gift for a young girl.

Untouchable [DVD] (2011)
Untouchable [DVD] (2011)
Dvd ~ François Cluzet

5.0 out of 5 stars You must watch this!, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Untouchable [DVD] (2011) (DVD)
When this was recomended I thought my brother was joking, after all it's in french! Don't let that put you off. I'm not one for watching a film with subtitles but this film is brilliant and so well acted that it didn't bother me at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3