Profile for Mrs. D. Cowgill > Reviews

Content by Mrs. D. Cowgill

Mrs. D. Cowgill "jovi-freak" (Lancs, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Goodnight Lady
Goodnight Lady

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable !, 5 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Goodnight Lady (Kindle Edition)
Every spare minute has been spent reading this. As always martine drags you into the story ! Now what can I read next

Secret Surrender
Secret Surrender

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick read, 17 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Secret Surrender (Kindle Edition)
I bought this as it was recommended by Amazon. It's a good read though quite short. The 3 books would have been better together as 1. They were cheap though! I bought all 3 and will probably get the others by Priscilla west too.

Skinner's Rules (Bob Skinner Mysteries Book 1)
Skinner's Rules (Bob Skinner Mysteries Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for the grammer police, 18 Aug. 2014
The story's good we'll worth reading if you can put up with the spelling mistakes, missing letters and words without spaces. Was this not proof read ?

Slave Girl - I Was an Ordinary British Girl. I Was Kidnapped and Sold into Sex Slavery. This is My Horrific True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary sad but unputdownable book, 15 Jun. 2014
After reading this I know I'll be a lot more wary when traveling and if I could I'd ground my daughter's for life!

The Four Streets (The Four Streets Trilogy)
The Four Streets (The Four Streets Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jun. 2014
I bought this as it was cheap, not expecting much. What a good read, I couldn't put it down. Nadine is wasted as an MP!

ROMNEY'S OF KENDAL Kendal Mint Cake WHITE 170g / 5.99oz x1
ROMNEY'S OF KENDAL Kendal Mint Cake WHITE 170g / 5.99oz x1
Offered by harrymccolltrading

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY MINT CAKE -, 2 Jun. 2014
arrived quickly and well packed and tasted fantastic - bought it as my kids had never heard of mint cake! They loved it and we will be buying more

Fame [1980] [DVD]
Fame [1980] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Eddie Barth
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars fab dvd, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Fame [1980] [DVD] (DVD)
arrived quickly & well packed. I loved this as a kid and can now share with my kids, although watching today it does seem very dated.

Buzzer Sounds
Buzzer Sounds

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Buzzer Sounds (App)
basically it does what it says - its a buzzer, had it for a couple of weeks, never used it for anything, deleted it.

Mrs. Robinson
Mrs. Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 2 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Mrs. Robinson (MP3 Download)
love this song and its always on the radio Absolute Radio so bought it for my phone to use as a ringtone.

Premium 1AMP (1000mAh) XtraPower Micro USB Mains Wall Charger for Amazon Kindle Range 1,2,3 & 4 (The All New Kindle) / Kindle Fire / Kindle Touch, Touch 3G Tablet / PaperWhite - Extended Length Cable (includes charging indicating light)
Offered by Tellaw

2.0 out of 5 stars shouldnt have bothered, 21 Oct. 2013
Bought for my kindle fire and while it does charge it I cant use it whilst its charging. It locks up completely when charging.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3