Profile for Forry > Reviews

Content by Forry

Forry

Page: 1 | 2
v2.0 I AM CARDBOARD® VR CARDBOARD KIT - Inspired by Google Cardboard v2 (Black)
v2.0 I AM CARDBOARD® VR CARDBOARD KIT - Inspired by Google Cardboard v2 (Black)
Offered by SUN TECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, this really works well., 15 Aug. 2015
This is really great. It's built really well, given its material. Most of all it really works. Astounding for the money.

Betron HDMI Switch, Switcher 3 Port, Gold Connectors, 3D support, HDMI v1.4 for HDTV, PS3, Xbox One, 360, Bluray Player, DVD Player etc (HDMI Switch)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 22 Jun. 2015
Great, just what I was needing with my TV having just one HDMI port.

HTC Magic Cover PU Case for Nexus 9 - Indigo Black
HTC Magic Cover PU Case for Nexus 9 - Indigo Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual cover but great., 9 Mar. 2015
When I first got this I was a little shocked by it's form. It's just a single foldable item. However, now I've been using it for the last couple of months I love it. It's great you can just take it off easily and use the tablet naked if you like. It works great as a stand and the magnets are secure enough.

TECHGEAR® USB Charge & Data Sync Cable Lead for Asus Eee Pad TF101 TF201, Slider SL101, Transformer Pad TF300 TF300T, Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 TF700T
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed, great quality., 20 Dec. 2014
Great. Just as described.

Nintendo Wii U LAN Adapter (Nintendo Wii U)
Nintendo Wii U LAN Adapter (Nintendo Wii U)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 22 Aug. 2014
Great, works a treat. The WiFi signal where my WiiU is is terrible and this (along with some home plugs) saves the day.

Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U)
Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, as expected., 4 July 2014
Just by the name and the creator of this game you know it'll be good. The kids and I have been having a great time playing. It has a real challenge to play on your own though, regardless of your age. Top class.

Bone Alone [DVD]
Bone Alone [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davis Cleveland

3.0 out of 5 stars Home alone with dogs!, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bone Alone [DVD] (DVD)
OK, it's never going to grab an oscar but I bought it for the kids (both 10) and they thought it was great.

Killer Sounds [Explicit]
Killer Sounds [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great set of songs from Hard Fi., 27 Jun. 2013
I really like this album. I have the previous two Hard Fi albums which I think are really top class. I've now listened to this a few times and I really like it too. My favorite track is Stop, I've listened to it repeatedly quite a few times. All in all, well worth the money I've paid for it.

Words with Friends Classic Board Game
Words with Friends Classic Board Game
Offered by MARTIN UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 30 May 2013
I really enjoyed this game. You know that to expect and it's delivered as I would have thought. A great bonus was the code inside for the WWF phone app that got me things that cost money to use.

TETRIS
TETRIS

4.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 30 May 2013
This review is from: TETRIS (App)
This its a really great version of the game. The controls are smooth and there are good game modes. You know what to expect and you won't be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2