Profile for Forry > Reviews

Content by Forry

Forry

TECHGEAR® USB Charge & Data Sync Cable Lead for Asus Eee Pad TF101 TF201, Slider SL101, Transformer Pad TF300 TF300T, Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 TF700T
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what i needed, great quality., 20 Dec. 2014
Great. Just as described.

Nintendo Wii U LAN Adapter (Nintendo Wii U)
Nintendo Wii U LAN Adapter (Nintendo Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 22 Aug. 2014
Great, works a treat. The WiFi signal where my WiiU is is terrible and this (along with some home plugs) saves the day.

Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii-U)
Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo Wii-U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, as expected., 4 July 2014
Just by the name and the creator of this game you know it'll be good. The kids and I have been having a great time playing. It has a real challenge to play on your own though, regardless of your age. Top class.

Bone Alone [DVD]
Bone Alone [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davis Cleveland

3.0 out of 5 stars Home alone with dogs!, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bone Alone [DVD] (DVD)
OK, it's never going to grab an oscar but I bought it for the kids (both 10) and they thought it was great.

Killer Sounds [Explicit]
Killer Sounds [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great set of songs from Hard Fi., 27 Jun. 2013
I really like this album. I have the previous two Hard Fi albums which I think are really top class. I've now listened to this a few times and I really like it too. My favorite track is Stop, I've listened to it repeatedly quite a few times. All in all, well worth the money I've paid for it.

Words with Friends Classic Board Game
Words with Friends Classic Board Game
Offered by B420 Retail

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 30 May 2013
I really enjoyed this game. You know that to expect and it's delivered as I would have thought. A great bonus was the code inside for the WWF phone app that got me things that cost money to use.

TETRIS
TETRIS

4.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 30 May 2013
This review is from: TETRIS (App)
This its a really great version of the game. The controls are smooth and there are good game modes. You know what to expect and you won't be disappointed.

Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game., 18 April 2013
This review is from: Plants vs. Zombies (App)
One of the original tower defence games and it is still fantastic. There is a lot of strategy and subtlety that slowly builds as you progress through the game. It also has great humor throughout. Highly recommended and well worry the money.

EasyAcc UK 40Pin 15V 1.2A AC Adapter ASUS Wall Charger for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101, Prime TF201, SL101, Pad 300 TF300 TF700T-with EMI CORES
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, just what I needed., 3 Jan. 2013
I bought this charger after the one I received with my TF101 stopped working. It arrived very promptly and was just as described. The cable is longer than the one with the ASUS suppied charger which is very handy.