Profile for Reader > Reviews

Content by Reader

Reader

Warming the Stone Child: Myths and Stories About Abandonment and the Unmothered Child
by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 July 2010
I loved the way Dr. Estes talks to you - in the tender and gentle way but at the same time giving you guidelines. Many of her stories and comments gave me a lot of new thoughts and helped me to understand myself better.
Short but full of content recording which I really recommend!

The Ultimate Anti-Career Guide
The Ultimate Anti-Career Guide
by Rick Jarow
Edition: Audio CD

2.0 out of 5 stars did not complete, 28 July 2010
I find all cd-s I bought a mistake. all boring and did not bring me much. all content could be summarized in 10 minutes.

The Creative Fire
The Creative Fire

4.0 out of 5 stars Not much impressed, 28 July 2010
This review is from: The Creative Fire (Audio CD)
I have read already 'Warming a stone child' and 'The woman running with wolves' and think they both were great. 'The creative fire' however did not impress me much - the story about Demeter and Persephone I found too long. Some parts also simply boring and could not concentrate much.
I loved however many comments Dr. Estes makes about creativity and treating seriously your creative potential, problems with bringing your creative fire back, discipline you must apply if you want to create. I gave 4 stars - it is helpful but I expected more guidelines which this time I did not find so much.