Profile for Mr King > Reviews

Cadbury Giant Christmas Selection Box
Cadbury Giant Christmas Selection Box
Offered by Cadbury Gifts Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for wife., 13 Feb 2014
Absolutely brilliant present, right size , gift the wife absolutely loved it but!!! I was not happy that when the wife signed for the package the outer box had a Cadbury's sticker on the box so the surprise element for the present had been lost as she had guessed what it was.

Offered by davehopetrading

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: 13 (Audio CD)
I thought I was buying the album with the bonus tracks, but It wasn't clear on the advertising whether these where on the cd or not. still its an excellent album.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 13 Feb 2014
This was a great investment, and its given us both the best nights sleep we have had in ages. This topper allows us to still turn our pocket sprung mattress. We should have done this years ago. good value for money.

The Boat That Guy Built [DVD]
The Boat That Guy Built [DVD]
Dvd ~ Guy Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Old's Christmas present., 13 Feb 2014
This was brought as a present for Christmas as this guy is an interesting character, and this episode was talked about a lot and the person I was buying this for wanted to revisit the episode.

Tales Of The Unexpected - The Complete Series [DVD]
Tales Of The Unexpected - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joan Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Something from our child hood, 13 Feb 2014
Brought as a Christmas present as my wife had seen a couple of episodes on tv. This was a programme that was on when we where both growing up as kids. it was good to see again all the short stories with a twist in them.

Novelty Aprons | Evolution of Man! | Ideal Gift For Him | Black
Novelty Aprons | Evolution of Man! | Ideal Gift For Him | Black
Offered by My Shoe Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing birthday present, 13 Feb 2014
Brought as a birthday present novelty gift, the person thought it was a lovely touch. And put a smile to their face.

Oceanborn
Oceanborn

4.0 out of 5 stars Night wish never let you down, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Oceanborn (Audio CD)
I always enjoy night wish's varied music, this is magic to my ears. My collection is growing and I hope to see them live again some time.

Linksys by Cisco WAG160N Wireless-N Modem Router - 300 mbps (for ADSL / telephone line connections i.e BT Broadband)
Offered by NETWORK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement router, 20 April 2013
This router was brought to replace a router that had done over 10 years service. This router was simple to set up and easy to use and only time will tell how good a purchase this router was.

An Acoustic Evening At The Vienna Opera House
An Acoustic Evening At The Vienna Opera House

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent sounding album, 20 April 2013
Joe is one of the best guitarists in the world. This album has a great un plugged sound, showing how good he is.

Polar G1 GPS Accessory Set
Polar G1 GPS Accessory Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Polar gps accessory, 17 Mar 2013
It seems to do what I require its a shame it can't be fitted to a bike mount instead of having to be worn on the arm. You've just got to remember to programme link it to your watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3