Profile for Mrs N Mitra > Reviews

A Kind of Loving: The Complete Series [DVD]
A Kind of Loving: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Clive Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling viewing, 13 Jan. 2016
Well, this certainly took me and my husband back in time. An excellent adaptation of the 3 Stan Barstow books which I would recommend you read too as Vic is not always the cad he's made out to be (poor Ingrid!) In this age of HD, it seems strange to watch a raw, slightly blurry and muffled sound at times, but don't let that put you off. It felt like a stage play. Wonderful memories of an age gone by and I doubt our children would appreciate such drama.

Tailcas® Glitter Heart Shape Quicksand Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6, Flowing Sparkles Shinny Glitter Bling Love Hearts Anti Scratch Transparent Clear Protective Hard Case Cover Shell for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 Inch - (Blue)
Offered by changtai8

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 13 Jan. 2016
Pretty and very well made. Its adds a little extra depth to your iPhone as it's double walled but don't be put off by that as it still feels lovely to hold. It's a bit mesmerising watching all those stars float around, but that's not a bad thing!

HQS Transparent Quicksand Glitter Stars Bling Hard Back Case Cover for iPhone 6 4.7" (Rose)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good price, 13 Jan. 2016
You could watch the glitter and stars float around in this for hours. It's of excellent quality but might seem a little chunky for your iPhone as it has to be double walled. My daughter loves it. By the way, I am in China at the moment and these type of cases can be bought at the markets here and after bargaining, the price comes down to as much as you pay here through Amazon- great value for money.

Kipling Women's Elizea Shoulder Bag Expresso Brown
Kipling Women's Elizea Shoulder Bag Expresso Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous chocolate colour, 13 Jan. 2016
Excellent quality with plenty of zips for everything I need to carry around. The strap is super-long which is handy if you wear it across your body and slung low as I wear it. It has an elegant slim look which is deceptive when I think about how much shopping I've placed inside it.

Harry Potter Slytherin Adult Cloak Robe Dress Costume Size M
Harry Potter Slytherin Adult Cloak Robe Dress Costume Size M
Offered by Track_Star 1988

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 13 Jan. 2016
The robe fits perfectly, medium size and my daughter is about 5'5". The quality is very good as I didn't expect a woollen blend for this price.

Texas Instruments Nspire CX Graphic Calculator for Maths and Science
Texas Instruments Nspire CX Graphic Calculator for Maths and Science

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for IB Maths, 4 Oct. 2015
My daughter has to have this specific calculator for IB Maths and she informs me that it takes a long time to type in the equations and takes a bit of getting used to. However, there are lots of in-built functions which allow you to plug numbers into a well known function which saves time. It's efficient and not merely a scientific calculator.
I'd say it's expensive but we can't get round this and as my daughter won't be doing Maths at degree level, it seems a shame to not use (I couldn't work it out!) all the functions.
It connects to your computer so all work is saved.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2015 5:14 PM GMT

Organised Mum 2016 Home Planner month-to-view wall planner (runs from now to December 2016) with extra organisational features

5.0 out of 5 stars Up to year end 2016 is just right., 4 Oct. 2015
Large, easy to view, with plenty of space for all your daily notes. Unlike some (American) planners, this starts with Monday on the left and not Sunday, so I'm pleased with that.

6 X Eucryl Smokers Tooth Powder Freshmint 50g
6 X Eucryl Smokers Tooth Powder Freshmint 50g
Offered by Medideals

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh tasting, 13 April 2015
Once you get used to powder not paste, you'll stick with this! I really dislike paste and have used these for years. I would recommend this even if you don't smoke as they keep teeth white and clean.

dylon colour catcher value pack (40 sheets)
dylon colour catcher value pack (40 sheets)
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't do a machine wash without these!, 13 April 2015
I just love these - they perform as well as they say on the packet. I have used a sheet with whites and coloureds mixed with no problem at all. I have complete confidence in these.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A cool top for the summer, 13 April 2015
This can also be found elsewhere on Amazon and is also good value for money. It is a generous cut and I wanted something loose fitting so this size is good for me. Lovely colour and well made.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7