Profile for sandra mcadam > Reviews

sandra mcadam

Sony CMT-V11IPW white
Sony CMT-V11IPW white
Offered by mmnshop73

4.0 out of 5 stars Got this as part of my christmas and I love it. the sound is great and it looks ..., 26 Dec. 2014
Got this as part of my christmas and I love it. the sound is great and it looks good too.

Trespass
Trespass

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant read, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Trespass (Kindle Edition)
loved this book and free too. enjoyed it more than some of the ones I paid for. i recommended this to my husband too.

MOFRED® Purple Executive Leather Multi Function Standby Case for iPad Mini / iPad Mini with Retina Display (iPad Mini 2) with Built in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Multiple Colors)

3.0 out of 5 stars mofred purple case for i pad mini, 17 July 2013
lovely looking case but reality is the cover gets in way of buttons. think it would be better with just a clip on cover, also the stylus keeps falling out of the holder.

Germany Collection by OPI Suzi The 7 Dusseldorfs 15ml
Germany Collection by OPI Suzi The 7 Dusseldorfs 15ml
Offered by TheGrandMarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Germany collection nail varnish, 30 Jan. 2013
actually bought this for a friend's brthday and she was delightted with it. she always has her nails painted and as was born in Germany I thought this was a good idea since it was from the Germany collection.

Kevin Bridges: The Story Continues [Blu-ray]
Kevin Bridges: The Story Continues [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Kevin Bridges

5.0 out of 5 stars kevin bridges, 15 Jan. 2013
thought dvd was brilliant, got it for my husbands christmas, we have seen him live as he comes from our neck of the woods. would recommend it.