Profile for L. J. Young > Reviews

Content by L. J. Young

L. J. Young "Late Learner" (Retired to UK)

Delia's Complete How To Cook: Both a guide for beginners and a tried & tested recipe collection for life
by Delia Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Nov. 2012
Assembled with no problems at all and very impressive in use. I found it easier to blow all the leaves to one corner and then vacuum them up from there.

Mr Blue Sky
Mr Blue Sky
Offered by momox co uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 23 April 2011
This review is from: Mr Blue Sky (Audio CD)
Best purchase I have yet made on Amazon. 1p purchase price for a 2 CD album. Only the sleeve gave away the fact that it was "used". The CDs were in near perfect condition.

The eBay Business Handbook: How Anyone can Build a Business and Make Money on eBay.co.uk
by Robert Pugh

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 6 April 2008
I read this book from cover to cover and found it both informative and enjoyable to read. From the moment I picked it up to study, I didn't want to put it down again. The content was sufficient to move the reader on from the "beginner" stage to greater things. This book will now remain a valuable reference book for me and I look forward to reading the author's new book.