Profile for Sunshine > Reviews

RØDE VideoMic Pro Compact Directional On-Camera Microphone
RØDE VideoMic Pro Compact Directional On-Camera Microphone
Offered by MusicMatter

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job., 24 Jun 2014
I was concerned about having a shotgun mike and almost did not buy it. It turned out to be brilliant. I video 2 meters from the subject. The microphone picks up perfectly with no background hiss. I do have to turn the camera amplifier down to around 4 as the canon built in amplifier is renowned to be noisy. I have not tried it with an external amplifier yet. Overall a very good mike that I have even used directly into the line input of a computer without using an amplifyer and used it close to the mouth with good results. no pop filter was required even at this distance.

The Little Lost Dog
The Little Lost Dog

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 24 Jun 2014
As usual Rachel as excelled herself with this brilliant little children's book. Perfect for a quiet time reading with little ones.

Activity Book of Mathematics
Activity Book of Mathematics

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little book, 22 Mar 2014
A nice little activity book for little ones. The little ones love making the answers appear as if by magic to them. and educational

0.40 Super Wide Angle Fisheye Lens for Canon EOS 1D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 100D, 300D, 350D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 700D, 1000D, 1100D & 1200D Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by Action Sales Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I wanted., 22 Mar 2014
My Canon lens gave up the ghost and I did not want to spend £800 on a replacement at the moment. I needed a wide angle lens for a project so thought I would try this one.

It did the job well. At the maximum adjustment it does what its name suggests. Fish eye! however I did not need that. I use it on the project and it is perfect. I now have the ability to extend the angle of all my lenses.

The lens comes with a variety of adapter rings to suit a range of lens diameters, so fits most lenses.

£800 would probably got me a better lens, but for £30 I got what I needed and the quality is much better than my failed lens.

This is a great addition to any kit for those times when the lens being used is not quite wide enough.

The Huppies Play a Game
The Huppies Play a Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandkids love it, 22 Mar 2014
Nice addition to the grand kids playthings. Little ones get bored quickly, this book keeps them happy for half an hour. Nice quality images. Educational, intuitive. I like this a lot.

STACKERS 'CLASSIC SIZE' Cream Lidded STACKER Jewellery Box with Purple Lining
STACKERS 'CLASSIC SIZE' Cream Lidded STACKER Jewellery Box with Purple Lining
Offered by KG Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 Mar 2014
Bought this for my wife, she loves it. Necklaces that do not roll up well are not easy to lay in it but this range have other trays for that.
Quality is good. A nice leather look finish

This tray is perfect for rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets that will roll up in a small space.

Hama 4024 Mini Tripod (1xTripod)
Hama 4024 Mini Tripod (1xTripod)
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little tripod, 22 Mar 2014
This tripod is just the job for low down any angle photography. I originally bought it to clamp to a wooden beam, i really just wanted the screw thread.
since getting it I use it for all sorts of situations.

It is not stable enough for my Canon SLR with a heavy lens, but I did not get it for that. for my small digital camera and compact camera it is brilliant.

The legs can be bent into any position to suit any surface and easily pops int a shirt pocket, it is tiny.

I bought two of these. I thought I was buying two different types. £1.00 difference in price. They turned out to be the same but in different packaging. One in a box, the other in a bubble pack.

I don't know if this was the higher or lower price tripod. The price was so low it does not matter. How do the sell them this cheap?

Hama 00004010 Mini Tripod with Flexible Legs
Hama 00004010 Mini Tripod with Flexible Legs

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little Tripod, 22 Mar 2014
since getting it I use it for all sorts of situations.

HQ 2 Audio Sources into 1 Output Manual 2-Port Audio Switch
HQ 2 Audio Sources into 1 Output Manual 2-Port Audio Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 24 Sep 2013
This switch box does exactly what it should do. Switches an amplifier between a TV and a streamed music device. no bleed as far as I can tell.

2.5" Enclosure HDD Driver for Converting Hard Disk Sata into USB 2.0
2.5" Enclosure HDD Driver for Converting Hard Disk Sata into USB 2.0

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly simple., 24 Sep 2013
This is a brilliantly simple bit of kit. The disk drive has to be bare, ie remove any cradle that is used to secure it into a laptop if that is where the drive is coming from. Insert the printed circuit board into the drive socket. Slide the board with drive into the box. Put the lid on and secure with the teeny weeny screws. That's it. It even comes with a lead and all for less than £6.
I have ordered a second one for another drive from a failed laptop.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6