Profile for McBrowser > Reviews

McBrowser

Suntory Yamazaki Whisky 12 Year Old 70cl
Suntory Yamazaki Whisky 12 Year Old 70cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious Whisky, 24 Dec 2012
This is one of my favourite whiskeys. It is a beautiful drink and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has never tried it before.

It is unpeated, so there is a nice clean taste.

Japanese whiskies are frequently voted the best, in the World Whisky awards each year.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb computer desk for the price, 19 Nov 2011
This is a fantastic bit of flat-pack furniture. Each part is numbered, screw/bolt sizes are on the packets (including spares) and there are tools included.

The build quality is good and feels really solid once built. Be warned though, the box is heavy when it arrives, so make sure you get assistance to lift it.

I found the instruction manual extremely easy to follow and quickly had the desk built.

Blood Hunt (The II AM Trilogy Book 2)
Blood Hunt (The II AM Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christopher does it again, 6 Sep 2011
I downloaded The Blood That Bonds as one of my first free Kindle books and wasn't disappointed. The storyline is totally different to what I expected from a Vampire book, but different in a good way. I purchased Blood Hunt a few days ago and have been hooked by the twists and turns. I'm looking forward to the release of Children Of The Sun. This series of books should be turned into a movie.

Samsung SU3351 Twin Propel Light Vacuum Cleaner 1800 Watts (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of bang for your buck, 3 Jun 2011
I ordered this Vacuum cleaner on behalf of my Mother who has used many types of Vacuum cleaners over the years.

Both of us are extremely impressed with the quality of the Vac and think it is well worth the money.

The only problem we've found is as mentioned in earlier reviews. If you use the hose with the tools, there is a good chance it will topple over. As long as you know this will happen beforehand it can be avoided.

It is loud, but the amount of dirt/dust it picks up is impressive. If you thought you had clean floors before, think again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality pegs, 3 Jun 2011
These pegs are really well made and have a screw type thread at the end to help them keep grip in the ground.

Unfortunately, most camp sites don't have perfect soil conditions for standard pegs, so these hard ground pegs will handle almost any ground type.

The parcel arrived extremely quickly after placing the order. I'm impressed with the customer service provided.

PowerBee ® Executive Solar Phone Charger for iPhone 2G 3G 3Gs 4, and nearly all handhelds in the UK including Samsung Galaxy s, HTC desire, Ipods, PSP's, Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, Tom Tom, mp3 players, and many more..

5.0 out of 5 stars Power on the move, 3 Jun 2011
This is a superb product that is well made and can be charged via the mains, USB or Solar.

I purchased the charger as I go camping a lot and don't want to rely on charging from my car, especially if I'm having a few days relaxing on site.

The charger can be charged even indoors behind glass without direct sunlight, although this obviously will take an awful lot longer.

The unit is almost the same size as my mobile phone (a Samsung Galaxy S) and has plenty of connectors to cater for most phone types and some MP3 players.

I ordered the charger and had it delivered extremely quickly. It was a surprise as I expected it to take five working days or so. I'm very impressed with the service provided.

I'll be looking on Amazon for other products supplied by PowerBee in the near future.