Profile for Mrs G M Clarke > Reviews

Dvd ~ Samuel L. Jackson
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 3.23

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing..., 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Spirit [DVD] (DVD)
As I am a huge fan of Gabriel Macht in Suits, I wondered what else he had appeared in, so having carried out a search online, I came across this film, The Spirit. In one word, it is rubbish! I would say to anyone please do not waste 100 minutes of your time watching this movie which you will never get back. It was very cheap to buy so I can't be bothered to send it back. It certainly is very strange and perhaps I missed the point of it, but I was very disappointed.

Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards
Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards
by Colette Baron-Reid
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars These are lovely cards..., 25 Mar 2013
I absolutely love these cards. It is uncanny how apt and accurate they are and it never fails to amaze me that the messages I receive from them are spot on and relate completely to the issues I have on any particular day. For people who like playing with oracle cards, I would thoroughly recommend them.

Six Short Stories: Learn Tarot in a Day
Six Short Stories: Learn Tarot in a Day
Price: 1.79

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK...., 25 Mar 2013
I'm not sure about learning tarot in a day as it is much more complicated than this book suggests, but some of the analogies and tips to help you remember what the cards mean is quite good. I think I need to read it again (and again!) before the messages really sink in but it is a nice little book and not difficult to read at all.