Profile for Mr. Ken Hunt > Reviews

Content by Mr. Ken Hunt

Mr. Ken Hunt "Talisman" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Panasonic TX-L42B6B 42-inch  Widescreen Freeview Full HD 1080p LED TV
Panasonic TX-L42B6B 42-inch Widescreen Freeview Full HD 1080p LED TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Television,Great Price., 25 Mar 2014
I have had this Television for about 2 weeks now from another web site and must say that it's a great bargain.
The picture quallty on HD is Fantastic, on SD good but you need to do a bit of adjusting to get it just right for you but ones done I think most people would be very happy with it.
The sound quallty is very good after doing my own adjustment on it.so for someone like myself not really in to smart televisions I would Recommend the TX-L42B6B 42ins Television.

Kitsound Pulse Internet Radio with DAB and Wi-Fi - White/Silver
Kitsound Pulse Internet Radio with DAB and Wi-Fi - White/Silver
Offered by TotallyGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 8 Mar 2014
I brought this internet radio about 2 weeks ago & I must say that i am very happy with it in every respect,i found it very easy to set up & the sound WOW Much, better then my Pure Evoke 3 & the looks are pure class,build is very good.
I just love this Radio,i am now picking up Radio stations from all over the World & would not be without it.

Anti Glare Screen Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S I9000- Set of 4 Screen Protectors
Offered by izzibuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protectors, 5 Mar 2014
4 screen covers for £2.75 what a bargain!!
Only used 1 it was very easy to fit perfect,I am very happy with this item.

In Phase ProDAB+ Digital Radio Tuner Universal Add on Unit with FM Transmitter/USB Charging/AUX Input (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 11 Feb 2014
I received my dab radio adapter today and up to now i am very happy with it!!
Only took 5 mins to set up and worked well from the word go,in Milton Keynes it picked up 37 stations they all worked well with a very good signal and then driving towards London on the A5 just before Dunstable I parked and retuned this time i had 66 stations and drove again into London reception perfect.
There were only 2 things that let it down were [1] no on & off switch & [2] the switches at the bottom do not light up so at night you have to feel your way around to change station.that's why I gave only 4 stars.
I have seen some bad reviews on this unit but i think it depends where you live,but DAB signal can only improve as time goes by.
For me it works very well.

amPlug Headphone Guitar Amplifier
amPlug Headphone Guitar Amplifier

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: amPlug Headphone Guitar Amplifier
I brought this item from another site,when it arrived it was dead no life at all,i sent an email to dealer who gave me back £9.00 of the £11.50 i payed for it!so anyway i thought lets open it up to have a look [one of the battery wires was off] so i soldered the wire back on and it worked not bad for £2.50.
IT works OK but the build quality is not all that good and with my bass on low notes i get a buzz through my earphones.
I have tryed it through other earphones and it is the same!!
Works but not that great.

Super Bright Cree Q5 LED Flashlight torch 900 Lumens 7W Zoomable Torch
Super Bright Cree Q5 LED Flashlight torch 900 Lumens 7W Zoomable Torch
Offered by changtai8

2.0 out of 5 stars seems great value, 8 Jan 2014
when i reviewed my last torch i said that it seems that the switch is the weak link up to now it is working fine
in time we will see if it is as good as it looks.
I will review this item again after a bit of use,lets see what happens!!.
New review,
I have taken 2 stars away as after about three weeks the switch is giving trouble which is normal for this type of torch but for everyday use it is OK but if like me i use it in my work you need to pay more.

Bass TAB Manuscript Book
Bass TAB Manuscript Book
by Warner Bros Publications
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 7 Jan 2014
Arrived very fast and for £1 with free post what can i say.
The paper quality is not the best in the world but for a pound can not complain
Great Bargain

Varta 1W LED Indestructible Torch
Varta 1W LED Indestructible Torch

5.0 out of 5 stars fingers crossed, 6 Jan 2014
I use this torch for my work and up to now it is working very well,i have given this item 4 stars at the moment as i have used a number of torches and normally the switch fails after a short time!if it is still working in 6 months i will give it another star if not it will lose one.
I must say that this torch is built very well so i have my fingers crossed.

I have been using this torch for sometime now and it still works perfect GREAT PRODUCT I think that this could be the best torch on the market!.
If it lasts another 3 months I will give it another star!.
It's now July and all still OK
This is without the best in the World ! the switch quality is A1 & mine has been switched on & off thousands of times.
If you want a powerful torch that will last you many years (this is the one)
Just Fantastic.

FIVE STARS FOR SURE.

RayGar Guitar Stand Foldable Universal A-Frame Style Guitar Stand Black for Acoustic Electric Guitars
Offered by RayGar

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 6 Jan 2014
i brought this guitar stand for my bass guitar about 2 months ago,i find this stand does the job and i got it at a great price
on another site.

PURE PocketDAB 1500, Rechargeable Personal DAB/FM Radio
PURE PocketDAB 1500, Rechargeable Personal DAB/FM Radio
Offered by DEP.PRODUCTS

2.0 out of 5 stars exspensive, 6 Jan 2014
I brought this radio about 3years ago to use on long walks,I found that that the reception seems to depend on the type of headphones you use (the longer the headphone cable is the better the reception),although I do not think that the unit is very sensitive and only works in strong signal sites.
Also the battery only lasts for about 4hours if you have it turn the volume up a bit.
I think that if you want a small pocket dab radio there are better cheaper units out there for a lot less money!!
I must say that the build quality is very good,but i could not recommend this dab radio.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6