Profile for Kazzie > Reviews

Content by Kazzie

Kazzie (Cornwall, UK)

Same Time Next Year (short story)
Same Time Next Year (short story)

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok read. Very short story., 23 Feb. 2014
This was free so gave it a go. It was an ok read. Predictable but ok. It was a very short story, not a lot happens!

Necessary Lies
Necessary Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Couldn't put it down!, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Necessary Lies (Kindle Edition)
As my title says I couldn't put this book down. I really like Diane Chamberlain' s stories with all the moral dilemmas. The fact this story is based on true facts (The Eugenics program) made it so interesting and shocking to read. Would highly recommend this book.

Summer Infant Deluxe Nursery & Bath Kit
Summer Infant Deluxe Nursery & Bath Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer service, 2 Mar. 2011
I cannot review this product as unfortunately I had waited way too long for it and contacted the company. They said there was a 2-3 week delay but I had waited that long already. Why did I have to contact them to find this out? Wouldn't a company with decent customer service contact their customers to let them know about this unforeseen delay? They then offered me the tommee tippee one. I desperately needed something for my baby boy and was close to just going out and buying something. What annoys me is that it was still showing as 'In stock' on amazon when clearly it wasn't-misleading. I accepted their offer of the tommee tippee one even though it has less items in it. Shame.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Navy/White, 7 UK
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Navy/White, 7 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes!, 2 Mar. 2011
I love these. They look great with jeans. They are light and comfy and are often my first choice of footwear. I might have to buy more colours especially as they are cheaper here than anywhere else I have found!

2 x WHITE WICKER STORAGE BASKET, KITCHEN TOY LOG BASKET. (SET OF 2 SAME SIZE BASKETS) LxWxH 22x22x14.5cm FGS2

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed, 20 May 2010
These baskets look great in my black and white bathroom. They fit perfectly on the shelving unit we have and look great.

Science Investigations KS1 (Ready to Go)
Science Investigations KS1 (Ready to Go)
by Stuart Ball

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good investigations, 20 May 2010
This book is ok if you have no ideas for Science investigations. I was hoping it would have some new and exciting investigations that I hadn't thought of before not the usual ones we all know about. Oh well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2012 1:02 PM GMT

LEGO DUPLO Bob The Builder 3594 Bob's Workshop
LEGO DUPLO Bob The Builder 3594 Bob's Workshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Nephew likes it!, 26 Feb. 2010
We bought this for our 2 year old nephew who loves duplo and Bob. His dad loved building it (very simple to put together) and our nephew enjoyed playing with it. It only has 4 bits to it and is very hardwearing. It is a good addition to duplo set.

Rocket Dog Sugar Daddy Fleece, Women's Boots, Black, 7 UK
Rocket Dog Sugar Daddy Fleece, Women's Boots, Black, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket dogs are ace!, 26 Feb. 2010
I love these boots. I already owned a brown pair (slightly different with buckles at the side) but really needed a pair of comfy, black boots. At first, I was going to buy something different rather than Rocket Dogs again but could not find anything affordable and as comfortable. These were such good value - cheapest I have found them. My colleague thought she'd got hers cheap at £60! Her face fell when I told her how much I got these for! They look good with skirts, leggings, over skinny jeans, under baggy jeans etc etc. I wear them most days! Would highly recommend.