Profile for K > Reviews

Content by K

K (Essex, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gibsons Balloon Bonanza Jigsaw Puzzle (100 XXL pieces)
Gibsons Balloon Bonanza Jigsaw Puzzle (100 XXL pieces)
Price: 8.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely picture and good chunky pieces, 17 July 2014
Lovely picture and good chunky pieces. I have used with a group for people with learning disabilities. A few pieces were a little bent on opening but I did could not be hassled to return.

Dodo Acad-Pad Desk Diary 2014 - 2015 Week to View Academic Mid Year Diary: A Combined Mid-Year Diary-Doodle-Memo-Message-Engagement-Calendar-Book for Students and Scholars (Dodo Pad)
by Naomi McBride
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 12.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for doodling but I don't find over user friendly ..., 17 July 2014
Good for doodling but I don't find over user friendly as a diary. I cannot automatically flick to right page, have consciously think about it, and I don't like writing on the coloured pages. I like the size, fits in a large handbag or shoulder bag and doesn't easily get lost like smaller diaries tend to in my possession. It doesn't seem as entertaining as I remember in my teenage years in the seventies, but I'm probably not so easily entertained now.

Look Inside the Bible - Jesus in Capernaum Jigsaw
Look Inside the Bible - Jesus in Capernaum Jigsaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a challenge for the number of pieces, but ..., 17 July 2014
Quite a challenge for the number of pieces, but very interesting to do when you can identify the bible stories.

Jazooli Bike Bicycle Extra Comfort Soft Gel Seat Saddle Cushion Cover - Black
Jazooli Bike Bicycle Extra Comfort Soft Gel Seat Saddle Cushion Cover - Black
Offered by Jazooli
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a more expensive one and find this one fits better my Ladies saddle and is more comfortable than the ..., 17 July 2014
I bought this and a more expensive one and find this one fits better my Ladies saddle and is more comfortable than the heavier more gel one. I have yet to do a long ride yet though. We are taking them on holiday where to Austria will be hiring mountain bikes and looking forward to the padded rides.

Hexagon Duvet Cover Set, Black, Double
Hexagon Duvet Cover Set, Black, Double
Offered by All_Sorts
Price: 15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars hexgons?, 18 Nov 2013
This fabric is clearly tiled with octagons and squares. I'm looking for something which would like it belongs in a TARDIS. These octagons and colour too bad, but need a single duvet cover.

Gelert Vector Canopy - Riviera / Charcoal
Gelert Vector Canopy - Riviera / Charcoal

4.0 out of 5 stars great for keeping rain off entrance and providing shelter to cook, 19 July 2013
Great for keeping rain off entrance and providing shelter to cook. Not a perfect fit against our 8 birth Kyam Ontario tunnel tent or exact colour, but good enough to do the job.

Unfavorable Odds: The Story of UCLA's First African-American Female Gymnastics Champion
by Kim Hamilton Anthony
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: 7.77

4.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 19 July 2013
I am not sporty of have an interest in gymnastics, but bought this after hearing author interviewed on radio. The book was just as inspiring - real, honest and down to earth - and encourages me.

Kuhn Rikon Of Switzerland 2-Piece Silicone Pan Guard Trivet Set, Black
Kuhn Rikon Of Switzerland 2-Piece Silicone Pan Guard Trivet Set, Black
Price: 9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 19 July 2013
As well as just the job to put hot pots on, they are great to have on hte table for hands that want to be busy to twiddle with. Like the way they turn in or out, and you can use a pair together with the smaller one turned in an the larger one around it turned out. Glad we bought two sets. Only improvement I would suggest is to be available in a range of colours.

8-Pin Charger And Sync Dock Lead /Cable For Apple Iphone 5 / Ipad Mini / Ipad 4 / Ipod Touch 5G / Nano 7G
Offered by giZmoZ n gadgetZ LTD (VAT Registered)
Price: 2.97

2.0 out of 5 stars poor, 19 July 2013
It is very slow to charge using this, and not up to being fully charged after 24 hours. do not buy.

The Comic Book Bible
The Comic Book Bible
by Rob Suggs
Price: 3.61

3.0 out of 5 stars just the story, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Comic Book Bible (Paperback)
I'm not a really visual person and for me the pages are very busy. I'd hoped the text woud be easy read but I don't think thoses who struggle to read will persevere with it. The stories are clear but for me I did not feel the emotion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4