Profile for HAYDN REES JONES > Reviews

Dvd ~ Anna Torv
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great show, 9 April 2014
This is a great Blu-Ray set for anyone who loves Fringe. I would have given it five stars if it had have come with a UV copy.

Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog (Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog (Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laugh, 9 April 2014
I love this, such a funny show. Nathan Fallon is great as Captain Hammer, great humour, would recommend it if you liked the musical Buffy episode.

Fringe - Season 4 (Blu-ray + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Fringe - Season 4 (Blu-ray + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Anna Torv
Offered by Shop now!
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 April 2014
Great quality Blu-Ray. The addition of the UV copy is really good for having something to take with you on holiday. I wish more boxed sets came like this.

Samsung MZ-7TE500BW - SSD 500GB 840EVO SATA6
Samsung MZ-7TE500BW - SSD 500GB 840EVO SATA6
Offered by AVIDES
Price: 186.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Drive, 9 April 2014
I purchased this a little sceptical that it would speed up my system so much, but it did. Installation was not as easy as Samsung would have you believe as their Data Migration Software didn't like transferring Windows 8.1 and failed multiple times at the end of the process (and yes I did download the latest version of the software to be sure). Other than having to do a complete reinstall everything else was fine and easy. Recommend the drive so far, just can't comment on reliability as I have only had it a few days.

2x ZedLabz Value compatible concave analogue thumb grip sticks replacements for Microsoft Xbox 360 controllers - Grey
Offered by ZedLabz-Outlet
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the original Xbox 360 controllers., 4 Dec 2013
If your controller sticks are getting tired these stick are the ideal replacement. Takes a little courage to open up the controller but it is an easy job to do and there are lots of videos online to show you how.

Xbox 360 Black Controller Replacement Thumb Sticks (Joysticks +Thumbstick) + D Pad by CandG
Offered by Gizmo Gaming
Price: 2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement, 4 Dec 2013

Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome [Blu-ray] [2012] [US Import]
Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome [Blu-ray] [2012] [US Import]
Dvd ~ Ben Cotton
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 13.08

1.0 out of 5 stars The film is OK, but don't expect the UV copy to work, 18 July 2013
I saw this film first online and while not the best piece of BGS I thought it was OK and wanted to complete my collection. I saw this version with the UV copy, and as I like to watch stuff on the go decided this was the version for me. Despite saying that UV copy plays anywhere, it only does that if you obtain a copy for your region. The UV copy is region locked to States side and won't add to my account. As such I feel I have paid over the odds for something which does not meet the purpose for which I bought it - specifically that I could also obtained the UV version. This is misleading advertising by the supplier as had they have said UV was region locked I would have bought a cheaper version.

Otherwise this is an average film which gives a different slant on the BSG storyline prior to the events of the main show but after the events of Caprica.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2013 9:00 PM BST