Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now
Profile for Irma > Reviews

Content by Irma

Irma

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fallen (Georgia)
Fallen (Georgia)
by Karin Slaughter

1.0 out of 5 stars So boring, 20 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Fallen (Georgia) (Paperback)
I gave it away, I read 90 pages and just couldn't carry on. I don't like wasting my money but in this case, there was no way back...
I think I am not too much on American, CIA stories and therefore it was my own fault for purchasing this particular author. Won't repeat my mistake.

Black Seconds
Black Seconds
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Karin Fossum, 20 Mar. 2013
As always really interesting story with wonderful characters and a twist at the end. If you have never read any books by Karin Fossum I suggest you start doing so.

Lonely Planet Pocket Berlin (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Pocket Berlin (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok summary, 20 Mar. 2013
I am taking it to Berlin this summer where I will travel for the first time. Hope it's useful, it looks like that!

The Mind's Eye (The Van Veeteren Series)
The Mind's Eye (The Van Veeteren Series)
by Håkan Nesser

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 20 Mar. 2013
First book read by this author and I found it really boring, nothing compared to other Scandinavian writers, Lackberg, Mankell, Jo Nesbo, Karin Fossum.
I won't buy any more books from Hakan. Plot, vocabulary etc is below standards I am sorry to point out..

In the Darkness: An Inspector Sejer Novel (Inspector Sejer 1)
In the Darkness: An Inspector Sejer Novel (Inspector Sejer 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Mar. 2013
I love all Karin Fossum's book and this one won`t dissapoint you! I have read all her books so I am eagerly awaiting for a new release!

Broken
Broken
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Broken (Mass Market Paperback)
I have read all of Inspector Sejer's books and at the beginning I was a bit wary about this not being part of the series but I was really pleasantly surprised. The story is great, very gripping, you really suffer for poor Alvar. I love the way Karin Fossum describes her characters. She is very well natured and companssionate. The plot and grammar are as always great. I think this is my favourite book by Karin Fossum. Give it a go, you will not regret it!

Suki Design Charlotte Bag
Suki Design Charlotte Bag
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Suki Design Charlotte Bag (Misc.)
It's really nice looking and I use it every day to take my packed lunch to the office, very nice and cheap!

Recycled Woodland Design Charlotte Bag
Recycled Woodland Design Charlotte Bag

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit childish looking, 18 April 2012
It's a nice bag but a bit childish looking so I gave it away and bought other pattern instead, still a nice bag for a child.

Afterwards
Afterwards
by Rosamund Lupton

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Afterwards (Paperback)
I discovered this author by chance and really loved this book, I bought the other one because I really liked the plot and they way she writes, highly recommended!

Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 3 Point Super Firming Serum - 50 ml
Olay Regenerist Moisturiser 3 Point Super Firming Serum - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 18 April 2012
I bought 3 of them, for myself and for presents. Really nice texture and a really good price, in Spain it costs 30 Euros as opposed to the 10 pounds I pay in Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3