Profile for S. Fitzgerald > Reviews

S. Fitzgerald

Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch T5G691P4 50 Lap Solar
Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch T5G691P4 50 Lap Solar

5.0 out of 5 stars The best watch I've ever had!, 13 Jun 2011
I brought this watch 6 months ago and I can say that it's easily the best watch I've ever had. It's extremely comfortable to wear and feels very light. It has all the functions that I need and is very easy to set. It's perfect for outdoor activities and I like how the face displays all the information you need, including the day and date. The only thing I'd like to see different would be a slightly brighter display in dim light, but that's no biggie. Highly recommended!

Nikon D300S Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
Nikon D300S Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
Offered by SMN TRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jun 2011
The D300s is an incredible camera. I upgraded from a D40 which I felt I had outgrown, and I find the D300s perfect. The construction is excellent, it feels very solid in your hands. All of the controls that you need such as WB, ISO, Exposure Compensation, Autofocus Mode selection etc are exactly where you need them. You can change these settings and more on the fly whilst shooting without having to take your eyes away from the action and delve into menus. Your creativity will go through the roof as it encourages you to take more hands on control of your shooting parameters. I'd been thinking of getting a D7000 for the higher MP count, but the D300s really has a 'Pro' body and layout. It's a fantastic camera that has never let me down, from it's incredible Battery life and reliable metering. I've been using the D300s for 5 months and I feel that not only has it made me a better photographer, but I also enjoy using it more than any other camera. Highly recommended!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
Offered by 6 Hungry Weasels

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the best multiplayer game ever?, 13 Jun 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've been playing games for over 20 years and online MW2 is quite simply ones of the best I've ever played. The single player game is very good, though I think the storyline maybe isn't quite as cohesive as COD4. However the online play is astonishing. The graphics are excellent and the game feels balanced to perfection. The feel of the weapons is just right, but where the game really comes into it's own is in creating your custom class and finding your own playing style. Once you begin finding out which weapons, attachments, Perks and Killstreaks suit your playing style the massive scope and depth of the game really comes into it's own. You can quite literally find your signature fighting style and watch the kills rack up. Go stealthy and hide in the shadows leaping out with quick knife kills? Go loud and run and gun with dual wielded P90 sub machine guns? Barricaded yourself in a building with claymore mines on the doorways and a semi automatic shotgun to the face of anyone who tries to enter? Try and chain a big string of kills together to call in a Pavelow armoured attack helicopter spraying death onto anyone out in the open below or risk going for an air dropped in Sentry gun that could be hijacked and used against you? Whichever way you want to play the game you can. And unlike some games even when you are a noob you can still get some kills and not be totally slaughtered as the game is so well balanced that every tactic has it's counter. After playing the game for 10 months I'm still finding new spots to set up ambush in or hidden spots to get a good vantage point from. MW2 even puts newer games to shame by being incredibly smooth to play and having perfect handling (Crysis 2 is almost unbearably choppy in comparison). I've not enjoyed a multiplayer game this much since the days of Streetfighter 2 Champion Edition at the arcades 20 years ago. MW2 is one of the best games you'll ever play.