Profile for rainbow1 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hello Beautiful Mississippi Mud Pie 1.5 grams - Mineral Eyeshadow
Hello Beautiful Mississippi Mud Pie 1.5 grams - Mineral Eyeshadow

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
vegan and very good. I would defo buy again.

The Law and Other Essays on Manifestation
The Law and Other Essays on Manifestation

5.0 out of 5 stars A good price and a good read., 12 Sept. 2014
Deep insightful and easy to comprehend, this is for both those very new to the field of consciousness and for the more seasoned reader, I recommend it.

Alvin Boyd Kuhn's Collection
Alvin Boyd Kuhn's Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this, 12 Sept. 2014
Brilliant, the author's insight into the true meanings encrypted in the scriptures is truly enlightening, even if the reader has some understanding of astrotheology this book has many nuggets of information that tie in with and elucidate the scriptures further. A very informative read.

Awakening: The Rise of Truth Begins
Awakening: The Rise of Truth Begins
by Dr. Kazi Kearse PsyD.

5.0 out of 5 stars A delight, 7 Feb. 2014
A spiritual journey of a book,well written and thought provoking, I really enjoyed it.I have recommended it to friends. 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adele, how good is this woman WOW, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
I absolutely love Adele so I may be a little biased but I think that she could do justice to anything so obviously I loved this cd and the fact that it was very cheap to buy and arrived very quickly all added up to my being totally happy with this order.

The Uninvited [DVD]
The Uninvited [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elizabeth Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars good horror, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Uninvited [DVD] (DVD)
I watch alot of horror, and they can be samey at times so it's good when something a little different comes along,and this was different in that it was clever, well acted and has a great twist to it. I give many films away to my friends or family, and only keep the really good ones, but I will be adding his to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adele, brilliant, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 19 (Audio CD)
This cd arrived quickly, was cheap.What can I say,it's Adele one of the greatest, my partner is tired of hearing it I love it.

Freedom... Is More Than Just a Seven-Letter Word
Freedom... Is More Than Just a Seven-Letter Word
by of the Chapman family Veronica

5.0 out of 5 stars Strawman, 7 Feb. 2014
If you have a inkling into the freeman strawman con then this book is brilliant.The author not only describes all aspects of the subject but also gives many examples of templates to be used for letters needed for dealing with agencies making unlawful claims on you.I purchased two more copies for my daughters and they are also delighted with it. Clear, and full of information.

Meet Your Strawman: And Whatever You Want To Know
Meet Your Strawman: And Whatever You Want To Know
by David E. Robinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Freeman versus strawman, the big con,, 7 Feb. 2014
This explains clearly how your strawman is totally fictional and how we have all been conned all of our lives. I thought that it might not be too relevant as it is explaining this subject from the USA prospective, but it was a simple to understand and demonstrated that wherever you hail from this is a very informative little book and this subject is for everyone. My daughter asked me for a copy too and she also praises it highly. A well deserved 5 stars.

Only Fools & Horses Brown Faux Leather Wallet - This time next year we'll be millionaires
Offered by Only Fools and Horses Fan Club

5.0 out of 5 stars only fools and horses wallet, 15 Nov. 2013
This wallet was a present for my partner (who is extremely difficult to buy for) and he was delighted with it. It is well made and, good value for money, and it was delivered on time.I would definitely buy from this seller again.

Page: 1 | 2