Profile for Chitralekha Mohanty > Reviews

Content by Chitralekha Mo...

Chitralekha Mohanty (Stockholm, Sweden)

Crabtree & Evelyn Nomad Moist Calming After Shave Balm 100ml Alcohol Free
Crabtree & Evelyn Nomad Moist Calming After Shave Balm 100ml Alcohol Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for moderately sensitive skin, 12 Nov 2013
My hobby said it is the best aftershave lotion he has ever used in his sensitive skin. It is very good even in artic weather

Where Is Baby's Belly Button? (Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap Books)
Where Is Baby's Belly Button? (Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap Books)
by Karen Katz
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.57

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves it, 24 Jun 2013
I bought this book for my 6 month old baby. Probably she was a bit young for this book then. But now at 10 months she loves it and many times she brings this book to me to show her the pages and play with her.

Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3)
Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3)
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not microwave, 24 Jun 2013
I bought them for my 7 month old weaning baby. These look fine with lids and suction base. I was quite surprised to find these are non- microwavable. So now I use them to store or serve fruit and other munchies, otherwise the could be used for warm foods as well.

Huggies Everyday Baby Wipes - 12 x Packs of 64 (768 Wipes)
Huggies Everyday Baby Wipes - 12 x Packs of 64 (768 Wipes)
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 17.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 24 Jun 2013
I bought them for face wipes for my baby. They are OK, but its very difficult to take them out from the pack. I have used Pampers sensitive wipes before and If I compare them, these are so much worse than pampers. Whenever I try to take a wipe out, two or more would come out at once. and also as a mother of a young baby I have only one hand free, it is rather cumbersome to open the packet and take a tissue out.

Sunnycat Pretty Baby & Kids Play Tent House - Mushroom-Shape, Gift Idea
Sunnycat Pretty Baby & Kids Play Tent House - Mushroom-Shape, Gift Idea
Offered by SKL(Where surprises found)
Price: 21.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little tent, 24 Jun 2013
My baby loved it. I bought a pack of 100 balls with it and she loves playing in it. The tent looks very pretty just as in the picture and its not too big or space consuming, as I wanted it to be.

Vital Baby Feeding Bowls (Orange, 3-Pack)
Vital Baby Feeding Bowls (Orange, 3-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 24 Jun 2013
These were bought as extra bowls for weaning. These were very good and very good quality for the price. As they are flat I could cool the food it it becomes too hot. Now my daughter is 1 year old and I serve her small bits of fruits or bread in it.

Fever Sunset Cowl Neck Women's Jersey Dress Fuchsia Size 8
Fever Sunset Cowl Neck Women's Jersey Dress Fuchsia Size 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect summer party dress, 24 Jun 2013
I bought this dress for my daughter's first birthday. We had a garden party, so the dress matched the theme perfectly. The colors are very bright and flowery and so lovely also the fabric even though not cotton was very cool during summer. The only problem I had was the cowl neck, which did not fall perfectly as it should. I guess it was because the fabric was non-stretchable. The dress fitted perfectly everywhere except the bust, where it was a bit loose for my size. Also the waist is very tight in the middle, it could be also because I have not lost all of my baby tummy yet. But over all the dress received a lot of compliments and I am quite happy with it.

Nuby Weaning Spoons (Pack of 6 )
Nuby Weaning Spoons (Pack of 6 )
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful spoons, 21 Feb 2013
I love these spoons. My 8 month old refuses to take a bottle, so everything is fed to her with spoons, starting from formula, cereal and solids. These spoons have a deep space to hold the food which is very helpful while feeding watery stuff like juice or formula milk. My baby eats very quickly with large gulps and m very happy..

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Monitor
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Monitor
Price: 46.50

5.0 out of 5 stars really worth the price, 11 Oct 2012
This baby monitor works very well. easy to set up and you can even hear the baby cooing from the other room. I also like the feature that you can speak and console the baby with the parent unit.