Profile for OJr. > Reviews

Duracell Electronics LR44 1.5 V Alkaline Batteries - 2-Pack
Duracell Electronics LR44 1.5 V Alkaline Batteries - 2-Pack
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as requested, 25 Jan. 2014
Not much to say about generic batteries. But they made my HP 12C work and that is fine with me.

Gunnar Optiks Computer Glasses Groove Ash
Gunnar Optiks Computer Glasses Groove Ash

3.0 out of 5 stars I am still undecided if this product works, 24 Jan. 2014
I haven't noticed any improvement in my eye-stress when using this glasses. The manufacturer presents lots of data on their website arguing the benefits of the product, but I haven't noticed them.

Philips Sonicare HX9332/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush White
Philips Sonicare HX9332/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush White
Offered by saubere zaehne

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cleaning Job!, 24 Jan. 2014
I am very picky with cleaning my teeth and this is the best electrical toothbrush I have ever used. I love it.

Slackline "Gibbon" (25m )
Slackline "Gibbon" (25m )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Slackline "Gibbon" (25m ) (Sports)
I love this product and to practice slack lining. It is a great way to keep balance and provide base training for other sports. I improved my skate-skiing a lot by doing my summer sessions on the slack line. Kids love it as well! Great fun for the entire family.

Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus for iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone, & Kindle Fire - Gun Metal
Offered by Premium Lifestyle

2.0 out of 5 stars Well built product but did not work well for me., 24 Jan. 2014
The product is solid and well built. But the practical application is quite deficient, at least in my case, as I could not make it work well on every move during my attempt to draw on my iPad. I still have it but I am using my fingers more frequently than the Stylus.

Thule ProRide Twin Pack 591 Bicycle Carrier Roof-Mounted
Thule ProRide Twin Pack 591 Bicycle Carrier Roof-Mounted
Offered by SG Petch

5.0 out of 5 stars As always, Thule does a good job!, 24 Jan. 2014
This is a very good and easy to use bicycle carrier. They work great and safely keep the bikes during transport.

Powerbar 2 pull up bar Welded Extra thick tubular steel construction and NO Assembly
Offered by RJH Product Development

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic door bar!, 24 Jan. 2014
I had several of the door bars before, but this is the most solid and doorframe mark free one I have ever seen. Great product!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 24 Jan. 2014
I like the product and think it makes it more comfortable to practice regular push ups. Well built as well.

UnderArmour Men's CG Legging - Black, X-Large
UnderArmour Men's CG Legging - Black, X-Large
Offered by Rugby Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for the Price, 24 Jan. 2014
This are great for running or cycling and provide reasonable warmth for the price. For winter bike rides it feels a bit chilly and a windproof tight does the job better (much more expensive though). But overall this is a good versatile product.

Boot Tray
Boot Tray
Offered by Elex

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Boot Tray (Garden & Outdoors)
It is a large plastic tray that can easily fit three pairs of boots. It is not a solid heat duty plastic though.

Page: 1 | 2