Profile for AMAZONIA > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Savage Murder of Skylar Neese: The Truth Behind the Headlines
The Savage Murder of Skylar Neese: The Truth Behind the Headlines

1.0 out of 5 stars Offers nothing new, 16 April 2016
I watched a documentary about this case and couldn't get it out of my head, so I thought I would try the book. Unfortunately, I felt that the book added nothing new. The writing style is child like and didn't keep me engaged. The descriptions at the start of who each person is in the case are shallow and very leading. The writer pushes their own views on the reader all the time instead of letting them from their own opinions. I had to force myself to finish this book thinking it might contain one small nugget of information. It didn't. f you're interested in this case, watch a good documentary, do a Google search, and read the girls tweets on Twitter (they're still there). Give this book a miss.

KAVAJ Genuine Leather Wallet "Munich" cognac brown. Slim wallet in genuine leather for women and men
Offered by KAVAJ

4.0 out of 5 stars Chic, simple and practical wallet for men and women, 10 April 2016
Good quality, attractive slim line wallet that fits a surprising amount in. There's loads of card slots - around 13 - two separate slots for cash or any notes you carry around. The colour is beautiful and over time I feel the leather looks even better. I can easily fit this in my pocket and do its much easier to carry around than my big bulky purse. Looks very chic too. Lovely wallet that would suit men or women.

Berghaus Women's Trail Speed Ruck Sack - Evening Blue/Angel Blue, One Size/30 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality comfortable bag, 10 April 2016
I bought this bag to carry shopping so I haven't used it for any hiking trips. For my purposes it works well. For hiking or camping, it would probably be big enough for short trips.

It's comfortable to wear when packed full and distributes weight well taking the pressure of your shoulders particularly if you use the waste straps.

All.I'd the straps are adjustable. I am around 5ft tall and this pack fits me well. There's space to hold walking poles if you use them. There's also space to srore water inside the back pack. The pack has two mesh holders for water bottles. These are open so wouldn't be much use for anything other than water bottles.

The led of the pack has two large pockets which are ideal for keeping items you will be using frequently as they give really easy access. The zippers are situated so you don't need to open the full bag. They also include a handy key clip so you can quickly find your keys.

The bag has metal structuring through the back which make it quite sturdy without adding a lot of weight. What I thought was a chest strap is actually the clips to close the bag. I would have liked chest straps too. The bag closes with a drawstring. I have found this to work well in keeping your items securely inside.

I've used this bag for frequent shopping trips over the last few months and have packed it as full as possible. It's strong and durable and has held up very well so far.

Overall, I am very happy with this purchase the only criticisms I have are that I would like additional outer pockets and the overall design of the bag could look a little more stylish - its just a big blue bag really. Nonetheless, its a good quality product that's made my life easier and I would recommend it.

Metaltex 184010 Hopper 10 cm Plastic Colourful
Metaltex 184010 Hopper 10 cm Plastic Colourful
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Feb. 2016
Arrived on time works well.

Nurse Jackie, Season 7
Nurse Jackie, Season 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show, sad to see it end!, 28 Feb. 2016
So sad to see the end of Nurse Jackie. I loved all of the seasons of this show. It's got great acting, deals with hard hitting subjects and plenty of humour throughout. Brilliant show, great cast and the ending is very fitting.

Jack Wolfskin Ancona Rucksack Black black Size:One Size
Jack Wolfskin Ancona Rucksack Black black Size:One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, stylish back pack for day to day use, 28 Feb. 2016
Love this back pack. It arrived on time, is good quality and looks stylish. It is only little though, so I did buy a bigger one for larger shopping trips, but this works great day to day so will certainly make good use of it. The pack is very comfortable and distributes weight well on the back making things easy to carry. It's got adjustable straps and fits nicely on my small frame. It's a great back pack and would be ideal for college students. I use it to carry day to day items and some shopping, it fits a two bottles of coke nicely :).

Sabrent USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac. Plug and play No drivers Needed. [Black] (AU-MMSA)
Offered by Store4PC-Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Does this job and looks smart., 2 Feb. 2016
Neat and compact, looks nice and works well. This feels like a good quality item.

Frugal Stuff that Works: Real Life advice from the ladies of our Forum
Frugal Stuff that Works: Real Life advice from the ladies of our Forum

3.0 out of 5 stars Some tips you might actually use, 25 Jan. 2016
I got some value out of this little book. I particularly found the tips on how to save on food costs useful. Not a big fan of the internet writing style though. Could do without the LOLs and constant nauseating references to big girls knickers.

ENUFF: Eliminate the Needless, Useless, Foolish, and Frivolous
ENUFF: Eliminate the Needless, Useless, Foolish, and Frivolous

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoughtful, 25 Jan. 2016
Really e enjoyed this little book. It's well written and well researched. I can really relate to the author and in this day and age of consumerism that's a rare thing. Give it a read.

Roughneck 52060 200mm Heavy-Duty Scrub Brush Soft Grip
Roughneck 52060 200mm Heavy-Duty Scrub Brush Soft Grip

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and practical, 8 May 2015
Excellent, strong, hardy brush. Used to scrub my concrete slabs. I was able to screw in my broom handle with ease and this made the job a lot easier. I'm impressed with the quality of this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3