Profile for N. Meighan > Reviews

Content by N. Meighan

N. Meighan (County Durham)

MediaDevil Magicwand Stylus (Executive Edition, White) for Tablets & Smartphones (e.g. Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality stylus. Excellent customer service., 17 Aug. 2013
Fantastic customer service from MediaDevil, as always. I ordered it late Thursday night on standard 3-5 day delivery for no extra cost and received first class Saturday morning. Don't waste the extra money on amazon postage!

The stylus has a nice weighty feel to it.... my previous stylus was very thin and lightweight. The clip is positioned away from the grip and so doesn't make it difficult to hold. The pen writes nicely and comes with a spare refill. The stylus writes well on my iPad.

Overall I'm very happy with this stylus and would recommend.

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS Screen Protector: Magicscreen Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratches galore!!, 24 Jun. 2010
I'm a very careful owner of a 3GS but after only a couple of days of being in my bag, this cover quickly developed unsightly scratches. The anti-glare properties are good, especially in the sun, the application was easy, the delivery quick but I'm having to order a new (different) screen cover now because the scratches are unbearable. I would not recommend this particular product on that basis.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2010 7:47 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first beaker, 31 Mar. 2010
Having tried virtually every beaker on the market, this was definitely my baby's favourite one. The teat is soft to protect gums and developing teeth and the bottle is easy to handle for little hands. The teat can be subsituted with the NUK teats for milk and so baby can learn to give themselves their milk too. All round a great range of products and I'd definitely recommend.

Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Turquoise
Incipio Feather Case for iPhone 3G/3GS - Turquoise

3.0 out of 5 stars Slimline but not very durable, 31 Mar. 2010
This case fits easily, is very sleek and lightweight but after only one outing in my handbag it had already picked up a couple of chips. Now after only one week, the back is covered in fine scratches and marks. I've had the feather case in black previously and found this colour to be much better wearing than the turquoise. I would recommend the case but not in this colour.

Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle
Tomy Aquafun Swim 'n' Sing Turtle

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing for all ages!!!, 29 Jan. 2009
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 7 month old nephew and he loved playing with it both in and out of the bath. So I bought one for my 3 month old son for christmas...he's not old enough to appreciate it yet but my husband loves it...big kid!! The singing is great.